Yellow Vest speaks (English)

The cabal will never allow this, they will start WWIII or crater the world economy first.

I just wanted to share this video with you. You see, there are no violent gangs. Those are provided by the regime to discredit their own people.

I hope they succeed. They're going to have to get tough to make it happen. I fear the same may have to happen in America with Congress. They do not represent us, they represent the corporations. (Most of them)

My rep is good, but people like that are an extremely small percentage of those in Congress.

I just wanted to share this video with you. You see, there are no violent gangs. Those are provided by the regime to discredit their own people.

I hope they succeed. They're going to have to get tough to make it happen. I fear the same may have to happen in America with Congress. They do not represent us, they represent the corporations. (Most of them)

My rep is good, but people like that are an extremely small percentage of those in Congress.

There are massive cuts in rights and social services. It is going backwards. And those "governments" even use terrorist gangs.

Forum List

Back