Berlin: 49 % of anti-semitic "incidents" have "unknown" backgrounds

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
With over 1000 such incidents in Berlin last year, the number has risen but especially dangerous crimes have increased in numbers. Here is the official statistic of motives:

49 %: Unknown
18 %: Right-wing extremism
09 %: Anti-Israelism
07 %: No special reason given, it just wasn´t any kind of extremism
06 %: Conspiracy theories
05 %: Right-wing populism
04 %: Left-wing anti-imperialism
02 %: Islamism

Mehr Vorfälle in Berlin: „Wir haben ein Antisemitismusproblem“

That makes at least 51 % Islamism, don´t you think?

Germany.jpg

No, 02%.

You posted it, how did you not read it?
They can tell you if it was right-wing extremism or right-wing populism. But they totally fail half the time?
That's what it says.
Yeah, that´s what it says.
And the multi-culti fanatics want to see right-wing extremism at No 1. Got to Berlin, you won´t see a single Nazi or how you want to call them.
All the cases we had on TV during the last years (see my threads). It has always been a 2 % case.

No, 02%.

They can tell you if it was right-wing extremism or right-wing populism. But they totally fail half the time?
That's what it says.
And the multi-culti fanatics want to see right-wing extremism at No 1. Got to Berlin, you won´t see a single Nazi or how you want to call them.
All the cases we had on TV during the last years (see my threads). It has always been a 2 % case.
I haven't been to Berlin in 15 years or so, but there were plenty of Nazis there then.

No, 02%.

That's what it says.
I haven't been to Berlin in 15 years or so, but there were plenty of Nazis there then.
Berlin is this bunt, Antifa takes Turks there Germany flags away when there is a soccer championship.

No, 02%.

That's what it says.
Berlin is this bunt, Antifa takes Turks there Germany flags away when there is a soccer championship.
English dude, we speak English here.

That's what it says.
English dude, we speak English here.
Diverse. Its diverse.

Forum List

Back