Yea

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
As we can all see the programming played out by the television on a daily basis and they are reacting to the underground media which would be the message boards.

These underground media outlests are scarying them because they are calling them the culprits.

These message boards are the next to go. Yes they are all monitored and they probably know who everyone is one the other side of the wall.

______

This is where you will need to have some caution. If you are personally pointing fingers you maybe be at risk of being called a "Lone Wolf" which they will make you be a simile to that KKK guy that just killed some museum security gaurd.

Even if you just are an opinionated writer you may be a target.
Why?

They are scared.

They say they are scared because they think that these people are contacting people without an opinion and brain washing them to see the view their way and make them racist and have hate to them.

The media at this current moment is reacting and trying to convince the conservative people trying to shock them back into the shell by saying big scary words of how much trouble you will get in, so they turn the other cheek.

It's the same song and dance they always turn to. SWAY THE CONSERVATIVES. BARK LOUD enough you don't have to bite. Get the idea.

I write with no hate in my heart just the love of life. Existance is the only thing that matters in life. The institutions and technology that we use are man made creations and are subject to change. So if you are "THEY" don't be afraid of change, let it happen.

Hi UKnow:

As we can all see the programming played out by the television on a daily basis and they are reacting to the underground media which would be the message boards.

These underground media outlests are scarying them because they are calling them the culprits.

These message boards are the next to go. Yes they are all monitored and they probably know who everyone is one the other side of the wall.

You might be overreacting a bit . . .

This is where you will need to have some caution. If you are personally pointing fingers you maybe be at risk of being called a "Lone Wolf" which they will make you be a simile to that KKK guy that just killed some museum security gaurd.

Even if you just are an opinionated writer you may be a target.
Why?

They are scared.

Hardly. The USA is filled wall-to-wall with idiots and morons and Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES running over the cliff to their own destruction. You are the children of the same idiots and morons who sat back and allowed European Bankers to start a privately-owned central bank in this country (The FED = Chapter 3) that has been siphoning off American wealth for almost a century. Then you sit back and allow the same Global Elites to lend you back YOUR OWN MONEY against the growing National Debt at even higher interest rates, because We The People are fools very much worthy of destruction.

You have allowed a lying murderous regime to remain in the White House for eight long years (Senor Bushie, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and company) and now you allow a Foreign National (Senor Obama) to drive the U.S. Economy over the same cliff ‘and’ sell you down the river to Fascism at the very same time. You have allowed illegal wars in the Middle East to escalate out of control in an illegal ‘War on Terror’ that is nothing more than a SHAM. You allow 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to run around loose EVERYWHERE 'displacing' U.S. Workers/Consumers from identities and JOBS, which is destroying the US Economy. The USA is suffering an Illegal Alien INVASION and you sit there and flip channels like nothing is wrong. You allow GITMO detainees to rot in prison WITHOUT being charged and WITHOUT seeing a judge and jury, because that is exactly what 'you' deserve. And then you really think that your destroyers are scared . . . That is funny . . .

They say they are scared because they think that these people are contacting people without an opinion and brain washing them to see the view their way and make them racist and have hate to them.

Bull Crap! You do not even know that the people who murdered JFK ‘and’ planned/carried out the 9/11 attacks ‘and’ orchestrated the U.S./Global Economic Implosion ‘and’ injected the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus into the Global Population ‘and’ about to bring the USA under Martial Law are the same people with names like Rothschild, Warburg, Rockefeller and Morgan who also own the Federal Reserve. These New World Order Puppeteers know full well that you are focusing your hate upon ‘their puppets’ and that the Bio-weapon Virus is going to kill you anyway.

The media at this current moment is reacting and trying to convince the conservative people trying to shock them back into the shell by saying big scary words of how much trouble you will get in, so they turn the other cheek.

It's the same song and dance they always turn to. SWAY THE CONSERVATIVES. BARK LOUD enough you don't have to bite. Get the idea.

The media serves the same New World Order Puppeteers telling Senor Bush and Obama what to say on the TV every damned night. They own your Congressmen and Senators and the Media and the CDC and the foreign troops being housed in U.S. Military Bases about to place you under Martial Law (July 27, 2009 = my recent post). The New World Order “Plan” to destroy America is going ‘hot’ and nothing can change that now . . .

I have been writing against the coming New World Order, the 9/11 Inside Job (my blog), coming Martial Law (my thread) and all of these related topics for years, and all of the DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Handers/Operatives/Assets know my work very well. So I should be all worried. Right? Wrong. Do you want to know why? AI (pic = Artificial Intelligence) has informed the New World Order bad guys that nothing I say means anything to you anyway! ZERO. The U.S. Population has already been primed for genocide and ‘the’ absolute truth handed to you for free is completely ignored. Dr. AI would offer up a ‘cure’ for my situation, but since nobody gives a crap anyway, then no prescription is needed. The fact that you refuse to ‘heed’ my warnings is more “NWO Justification” for the coming destruction. Therefore, all of my work over the years is just one more component to be ‘used’ by the NWO bad guys like the Media and your elected officials . . .

I am the tinfoil hat-wearing idiot. Remember? :0)

GL,

[FONT=&quot]Terral[/FONT]

Last edited:
Ok.

I wrote my last post with a similar view to yours. I just refuse to believe I can't do anything to change the future.

The place that I differ is that it doesn't matter who is a Christian or not, it only matters if you are capable enough to comprehend what you will need to do if you to change the future. If I have to answer that to you need to really get in touch with yourself and relate to the people that live on this planet and see what they see and go thru what the poor people are going thru and what the psychological beatings that the TV is playing are.

I am not sitting here waiting for a Biblical God to save me. It's not going to happen and help is not comming.

Because

HELP IS ALREADY HERE. THERE PEOPLE ARE JUST TO BLIND TO SEE IT. SURE THIS IS THE END TIME OF AN ERA but your miracles are comming from the revolution of thought. The 4th dimension is your supernatural power and that is your thought, your mind, that is the voice of God.(persay)

People on this planet are changing their minds on what they want from this planet and they way it operates. People are starting to see the they have a voice and that our institutions and rules that we use on this planet are onesided and not fair to them.

The sheep are talking and the sheep see the fields on the outside of the fence and finally want to go there.

It is healthy for them to want more. It is healthy for them to believe that they can have everything.

Revolution in thought.

This is how they stop you from thinking....

TV and School mixed with entertainment - you do nothing and you think what they want you to think....

if you never went to school and were told what to think.....

then what would you think....

It isn't complicated.

The people of this planet have the power but fork it over to a ruling power because they are bred to do so.

the reason exist today is because we focus our attention to it.

IF we didnt then it wouldnt exist.

If people are saying that the control system of the world is lying to us, do you think we could ever be safe and trust information with that system still in place?

Even if it isn't lying does getting your name dragged thru the mud over and over change the perception of the people following it?

This is a serious question that should be consider by every individual.

What are we going to do in this time of uncertainty?

----

If you learned something like the COS was a front group for the CciIAa that allowed travel thru other countries freely because of their link to a private religion and immunity to rules due to religious beliefs.

Would you question all religions?

It makes sense how the COS can go with all the legal power and screw someone over big time for messing with them.

---

I made post like 6 weeks ago that included some words i got from a feeemmmaaa guy. my post never made it to the net. yes it was the hot words i was testing.

------

I was reading a post on this website that someone made about 911 not being a conspiracy because no one was talking before hand about it.

The thing is people are talking, they are saying alot.

I tend to agree with the OP on this topic. Furthermore, I believe that the current government (all of the government, not just the prez) wants to silence any opposing viewpoints. New hate-crime laws make it much easier to do so as all one has to do is find an activist judge with the same polictical views as one holds to have the opposing view classified as hate speech and silenced.
Beware, when we allow one side of any issue to silence the other we are in danger of being silenced ourselves. One party doesn't stay in power forever, next administration and the current prisoners are freed to make room for the prisoners from the other side. (that used to be in power)
Stand up to the two party system, the most ingenious method of citizen mind control ever devised.

It's in plain english the basic way the world operates and you should be able to understand that.

So our questions to ourselves is do we like this and do we want this to continue.

It just takes a little effort to make big changes if everyone has the right idea.

Seem philisophical(sp?) in a way but thats how our minds work and if the equation doesn't balance out it should never be brought to the table.

Revolution in thought, leave the caveman ways behind.

Forum List

Back