Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

is Obama The Anti-Christ? No

However, I think we could argue that he is an anti-christ. He does place himself in place of Christ as God/Messiah of this nation.

I have no idea and I rather focus on the one TRUE GOD and Obama isn't it.

What do you think folks? Could Obama possibly be the Anti-Christ? I say MAYBE.

The ANTI-CHRIST, is an ideology, not a person. In fact its never mentioned the first time in the Book of Revelations, where the dogma has spread that even presented such as an individual. The only place where such is mentioned is in the espistle's of John.

"Little children, it is the last hour (the last age of man as referenced from Acts 2:16-17); and as you have heard the Antichrist is coming, EVEN NOW MANY ANTICHRISTS have come (this letter was drafted in the 1st century), by which we know that it is the last hour." -- 1 John 2:18

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son." -- 1 John 2:22. Thus, anyone that does not accept Jesus as the Son of God while abiding in the faith of Christianity are antichrists. The modern Jews, Islam..etc, or any individual that suggests that Jesus was not the Son of God.

"And every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and now is already in the world." -- 1 John 4:3

Thus, its clear that everyone should be weary of the Grifters pretending to be men of God....informing you "Beware of this individual or that individual as he may be the Anti-Christ spoken of in prophecy." Simply send $29.95 for our DVD informing you of the danger of the coming Apocalypse.....and God bless you, GOD LOVES YOU, BUT SEND YOUR MONEY TO MY ADDRESS.

I wish he was so you stupid christian fuckers would go ahead on with your apacolypse and get the fuck off of this planet.

Ad hominem rhetoric seems to be in vogue today, especially when someone is found ignorant about a subject they known nothing about. Control is an illusion, can you be sure the sun will raise in the morning? Can you define the gestation of your own life force? Can you define the creation of physical reality? Most certainly whether you admit to the fact or or not you owe your next breath of life to the grace of God, and clearly you are adrift upon the sea of God's grace. Your opinion is moot in relation to God's authority, as such authority does not depend upon your acceptance or denial. Is not free will grand....at until the last breath is taken?

I wish he was so you stupid christian fuckers would go ahead on with your apacolypse and get the fuck off of this planet.

You do realize that it isnt the Christians who will be off the planet dont you?

Hi Black:

What do you think folks? Could Obama possibly be the Anti-Christ? I say MAYBE.

No. The antichrist (son of destruction = Beast) will rise to power very near the END of the Age in about 1000 years (far right here and here) once the 1000 Year "Day of the Lord" is complete. You are living within the 2000 Year Mystery Time (in red) that contains the current "Dispensation of God's Grace" (Eph. 3:2) that none of the OT Prophets were given to see. This is the period were the spiritual "Body of Christ" (Church #2) is battling the spiritual forces of 'this darkness' (Eph. 6:12) and those 'earthly' hosts of evil are the 'sons of disobedience' (Eph. 2:2). Therefore, Obama (like Senor Bushie) is a member of the "body of antichrist" (left side of diagram) representing a "servant of righteousness" serving his "angel of light" (2Cor. 11:14-15) fulfilling 'types' of what shall transpire at the END of the Age about 1000 years in the future.

GL,

Terral

You do realize that it isnt the Christians who will be off the planet dont you?

You got a program? I didn't get a program!

More good news is less "good" news. Now that the switch is to digital I won't have to suffer through unwanted religious influence ...on my boat.

OMG, THIS!

And really, if we're going to go on with religion (BTW, I am a Jewish Agnostic), then Bush is the Anti-Christ because HE ordered there to be bombings in Christ's birthplace.

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

It's called "moving the goal posts" ... when the prediction doesn't come true the first time, they change it a little to fit the next occasion they are unhappy.

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Which is what ... in the American tongue?
"destruction"

1) ruin

2) destruction

3) the place of destruction

4) the name of the angel-prince of the infernal regions, the minister of death and the author of havoc on the earth

"Destroyer"

1) the angel of the bottomless pit, the Destroyer

Forum List

Back