Ye olde Federal mouthpiece doth stutter-eth

Just wait till sites start seeing class action suits over banning former members for exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

I can see the blood-sucking lawyer ads on TV now.....I suspect a lot of people would avail themselves of it too just to get back at a site that did not like the cut of their jib.

Alllllll my ex’s post in Texas
Cuz facebook under fire there you see
But all my ex’s post in Texas
That Fed mouthpiece wasn’t meant to be

Jean Pierre in the press room likes to spread the doom and gloom

1663835265291.png

Spicer spews the kool aid just to wind up all the loons
1663835293624.png

Psaki’s federal spooks all end up twittin’ Hannity
1663835325305.png

And Sanders only goal is some Orwell sanity
1663835381107.png

See alllllll my ex's post in Texas
The Zuck can’t snooze them all you see
But allllll my ex's post in Texas
That's where the first comes first in true ascii

I remember when i first logged on , on just a friendly whim
The admins found me out , and wore that welcome mighty thin.
No top shelf medication can relieve the way they fight
And I always come back sober long before the dawn daylight

See alllllll my ex's post in Texas
Them supremes got their knickers in knots over me
But allllll my ex's post in Texas
That's where free speech is what they just don’t want to see

Some folks think I'm hidin'
It's been rumored that I died
But I'm alive and well postin’ w/ glee

~C(w/apologies to George Strait)S~

Apparently the battle for who owns the 1st isn't quite over.....

~S~

Too Little ... Too Late.

Meanwhile ... Texas Senator Ted Cruz is looking like he is going to reach across the aisle joining hands with Senator Klobuchar ...
In support of the new Journalism Competition and Preservation Act ... Which much like the Inflation Reduction Act ...
Is a bunch of bullshit that does more to support the exact opposite of what its name implies.

It empowers the Establishment Media with a means by which to Collectively Negotiate with Big Tech interests ...
In attempt to even further marginalize any opposition to the Establishment Media's interests.

It's not really Unconstitutional ... But by separating the benefit/process from the Federal Government itself ...
And putting the Power in the hands of the Establishment Media and Big Tech ...
It just does more to erode the Principles of a Free Press and rob the Power of the People.

Last edited:

Too Little ... Too Late.

Meanwhile ... Texas Senator Ted Cruz is looking like he is going to reach across the aisle joining hands with Senator Klobuchar ...
In support of the new Journalism Competition and Preservation Act ... Which much like the Inflation Reduction Act ...
Is a bunch of bullshit that does more to support the exact opposite of what its name implies.

It empowers the Establishment Media with a means by which to Collectively Negotiate with Big Tech interests ...
In attempt to even further marginalize any opposition to the Establishment Media's interests.

It's not really Unconstitutional ... But by separating the benefit/process from the Federal Government itself ...
And putting the Power in the hands of the Establishment Media and Big Tech ...
It just does more to erode the Principles of a Free Press and rob the Power of the People.

so yet another counterproductive 'patriot act' legislation graces our existence Black one?

when do we see Big brother for what it has become?
1664022798510.png

~S~

Forum List

Back