Yanks go home

You appear to have left out some facts....i'm sure it was an accident.
Why Did Japan Attack Pearl Harbor - EnkiVillage

But alls well that ends well...with nuclear fire.

Your link..

Pearl Harbor attack was actually a preventive strategy adopted by the Japanese government to put a hold on the unnecessary interference of U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the internal affairs of Japan.

But there are a number of other factors that fueled the Japanese anger and led them to attack the US base as retaliation. Here are some other reasons given by critics.

• The most important reason was the ban imposed by President Roosevelt on the trade functions of Japan especially export of oil, steel and crap iron. This ban gave a great set back to Japanese economy and their trade and military was adversely affected.

As I said - 2 competing powers, the US forcing Japan's hand.
Japan had only 2 options, retreat and allow the US to take over the region, or attack and hope to destroy the US navy.

History tells us much about today, so perhaps the US should be very careful about trying to create the choke point in the straights of Malacca, designed to stop China's oil supply.
If your government ever manages, WWIII is going to happen.
The only country actively expanding then was Japan................and we had no obligation to supply them............

They attacked and declared War on us.............Not the other way around..............and THEY LOST............

Moral of the story..............Don't start a fight with someone unless you are capable of finishing it............

JAPAN committed SUICIDE at Pearl Harbor.

.and we have occupied these places with bases for a long time.............................

We are not there as an "occupation." We are there as part of a mutual agreement to the benefit of both nations.
I stand corrected then...........I never had a problem with the Japanese...........and they were very nice people when I was stationed there.................Just getting sucked into the trolling..............

Thanks for setting me straight.

You appear to have left out some facts....i'm sure it was an accident.
Why Did Japan Attack Pearl Harbor - EnkiVillage

But alls well that ends well...with nuclear fire.

Your link..

Pearl Harbor attack was actually a preventive strategy adopted by the Japanese government to put a hold on the unnecessary interference of U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the internal affairs of Japan.

But there are a number of other factors that fueled the Japanese anger and led them to attack the US base as retaliation. Here are some other reasons given by critics.

• The most important reason was the ban imposed by President Roosevelt on the trade functions of Japan especially export of oil, steel and crap iron. This ban gave a great set back to Japanese economy and their trade and military was adversely affected.

As I said - 2 competing powers, the US forcing Japan's hand.
Japan had only 2 options, retreat and allow the US to take over the region, or attack and hope to destroy the US navy.

History tells us much about today, so perhaps the US should be very careful about trying to create the choke point in the straights of Malacca, designed to stop China's oil supply.
If your government ever manages, WWIII is going to happen.

Then again if the US doesn't choke China, China will choke their neighbors. Gotta love a world where you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, the US and China.

But thousands take to the streets to protest, all shown in pictures and videos.
Yet you lot refuse to accept the people want you out.

Why is that?
Oh, because you don't want to.

Why is that?

Most okinawans want the bases out of Okinawa (or at least most of them), not all troops out of Japan. The Japanese government sure doesn't want the Yankees to go home. So we're not going to. You remain nothing but an ignorant, impotent little anti-American nobody.

Why is that?

Most okinawans want the bases out of Okinawa (or at least most of them), not all troops out of Japan. The Japanese government sure doesn't want the Yankees to go home. So we're not going to. You remain nothing but an ignorant, impotent little anti-American nobody.

I didn't mention politicians - just the people, and they want you to fuck off.

Why is that?

I didn't mention politicians - just the people, and they want you to fuck off.

You understand nothing, Google-boy.

You understand nothing, Google-boy.

But you're unable to provide a singe piece of evidence to show the US enjoys mass support from the people of that island, using insults and name calling to prove your point - or lack of one.

The alliance between Japan and the US is the cornerstone of America's strategies to contain China and North Korea in the Far East and Japan also needs America to achieve that. South Korea has been distancing itself from the US and Japan by approaching China but Japan will remain America's steadfast ally for the foreseeable future. Abe may be too willing to please Washington and his government has been turning a deaf ear to the pleas of the people in Okinawa, where one of the deadliest battles between the two countries were fought during the Second World War. US military bases are taking up too much space in Okinawa (40 percent of the island's arable soil) and the Okinawans need some breathing space for sure by relocating at least one base out of the prefecture.

49205474_okinawa_us_bases_464.gif

Last edited:

Why is that?

This has been explained to you already, gnat, but your insecurity complex keeps making a fool of you.

You tried, but had to lie in your bootless attempt to do so.

Marines go home Scuffles between protesters police near US base on Okinawa RT News

“Get out! Don’t kill! Don’t die”, “Don’t destroy nature” and “Get out Marines” read placards held by the dozens of activists near US Marine base ‘Camp Schwab' in northeastern Okinawa.

Perhaps you can explain how "Get out" means the people want American there.

Japan PM Shinzo Abe jeered at Battle of Okinawa ceremony - BBC News

Japanese PM Shinzo Abe has been heckled at a ceremony marking the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Okinawa.
Mr Abe was shouted at by locals, angry about the size of the US military presence on their island.

You refused to give the islands back until 1972, then maintained an unwelcome military control of the island....

US military forces in Japan are there very much with the approval and agreement of Japan. Folks in Okinawa are angry at the central government of Japan for what they see as a disproportionate percentage of the burden involved.

Forum List

Back