Y'all ready for this?

Come on, you think billionaires would be the one group at the 1% that would be willing to pay more in taxes, but no.

I think they wouldn't mind paying more if the 47% that pays nothing would start paying something.

Well, if the 47% had some real income with which to pay taxes, they probably would gladly pay them. As for the billionaires that are paying far less percentage than we on the factory floor, we will change that.

Yeah, right, and Betty is such a great example of a savvy leftwinger

NOT!

Did I say that? Read for comprehension. A whole generation, I said. It ain't hers. (Or mine.)

Actually, I am a savvy left-winger. They just take the shots wherever they can. And the shots are weak *just like the shooters.*

I'm pretty Net savvy, too (I make my living off it). But I was talking about the Millennial generation. Born 1982-2005, currently ages 6 to 29, the driving force behind Obama's election and the Occupy movement, and the first generation to live their whole lives with the Internet. Also the most powerfully left-leaning and civic generation since the WWII vets. Compared to these folks, Koch is an amateur wannabe.

Please don't take it as an insult that I am reasonably sure you're over thirty. ;)

Did I say that? Read for comprehension. A whole generation, I said. It ain't hers. (Or mine.)

Actually, I am a savvy left-winger. They just take the shots wherever they can. And the shots are weak *just like the shooters.*

I'm pretty Net savvy, too (I make my living off it). But I was talking about the Millennial generation. Born 1982-2005, currently ages 6 to 29, the driving force behind Obama's election and the Occupy movement, and the first generation to live their whole lives with the Internet. Also the most powerfully left-leaning and civic generation since the WWII vets. Compared to these folks, Koch is an amateur wannabe.

Please don't take it as an insult that I am reasonably sure you're over thirty. ;)

My daughter is 30, if that helps any. ;)

I'm about to make my living off it some more (white hat). I tried black hat - I'm a coward.

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"The millenial generation"?......Too fuckin' funny!

Lets just call it what it is, "The every child gets a trophy whether they deserve it or not, gimme gimme gimme generation".......Where losers are coddled and lied too. Where losers are never held accountable. Where losers are put on a pedestal, and the successful are demonized.

You libs are fuckin' hilarious.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Koch brothers: secretive billionaires to launch vast database with 2012 in mind | World news | guardian.co.uk

Ready for your close-up?

The secretive oil billionaires the Koch brothers are close to launching a nationwide database connecting millions of Americans who share their anti-government and libertarian views, a move that will further enhance the tycoons' political influence and that could prove significant in next year's presidential election.

The database will give concrete form to the vast network of alliances that David and Charles Koch have cultivated over the past 20 years on the right of US politics. The brothers, whose personal wealth has been put at $25bn each, were a major force behind the creation of the tea party movement and enjoy close ties to leading conservative politicians, financiers, business people, media figures and US supreme court judges.

The voter file was set up by the Kochs 18 months ago with $2.5m of their seed money, and is being developed by a hand-picked team of the brothers' advisers. It has been given the name Themis, after the Greek goddess who imposes divine order on human affairs.

Your very own RWNJ™ database, WooT!!

What about this do you object to?

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lets just call it what it is, "The every child gets a trophy whether they deserve it or not, gimme gimme gimme generation".......Where losers are coddled and lied too. Where losers are never held accountable. Where losers are put on a pedestal, and the successful are demonized.

Laugh all you want. These are the people that are going to be in control as you get old. Best be respectful of them, they have no reason to be respectful of you.

Laugh all you want. These are the people that are going to be in control as you get old. Best be respectful of them, they have no reason to be respectful of you.

Yep, and we were made that way by people like you so pat yourself on the back. Job well done.

since when is creating a database of voters ( ala obama election texts to HIS database list) some dark scenario?:eusa_eh:

See there is something you need to know about BDBOOP. She has a vendetta towards the Koch brothers and will stop at nothing to put them in the ground, in other words she is crazy:lol:

Come on, you think billionaires would be the one group at the 1% that would be willing to pay more in taxes, but no.

I think they wouldn't mind paying more if the 47% that pays nothing would start paying something.

Well, if the 47% had some real income with which to pay taxes, they probably would gladly pay them. As for the billionaires that are paying far less percentage than we on the factory floor, we will change that.
For those that have nothing, $1 is a lot to pay in taxes.

If you think the Millenials are your secret weapon then you're in for a world of hurt.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/15/u...to-fight-for-obama-again.html?ref=todayspaper

Young Voter Turnout Fell 60% from 2008 to 2010; Dems Won't Win in 2012 If the Trend Continues | The Nation

For those that have nothing, $1 is a lot to pay in taxes.
And how many people in this great country have "nothing".

Christ, we have the richest poor in the world.....Complete with big screens, Ipods, Ipads, laptops, microwaves, dogs, cats, 5 children, cars, and on and on and on.

Stop with the fuckin' dramatics.

Koch brothers: secretive billionaires to launch vast database with 2012 in mind | World news | guardian.co.uk

Ready for your close-up?

The secretive oil billionaires the Koch brothers are close to launching a nationwide database connecting millions of Americans who share their anti-government and libertarian views, a move that will further enhance the tycoons' political influence and that could prove significant in next year's presidential election.

The database will give concrete form to the vast network of alliances that David and Charles Koch have cultivated over the past 20 years on the right of US politics. The brothers, whose personal wealth has been put at $25bn each, were a major force behind the creation of the tea party movement and enjoy close ties to leading conservative politicians, financiers, business people, media figures and US supreme court judges.

The voter file was set up by the Kochs 18 months ago with $2.5m of their seed money, and is being developed by a hand-picked team of the brothers' advisers. It has been given the name Themis, after the Greek goddess who imposes divine order on human affairs.

Your very own RWNJ™ database, WooT!!

Yeah God forbid those liberals er libertarians...

That is the most vial article and biased article I have read this century and you take it for truth??

Fucking communists..

Forum List

Back