Yahoo News/YouGov coronavirus poll: MOST AMERICANS REJECT ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTS!

These red neck Trump yahoo's need to find a fuckin hole and slide in it...ain't nobody gonna go to a fuckin Gym or nail salon and a gotdamn movie theater but these hicky bitches and I say, let the whores have at it and die off quickly....I am sick to death of redneck white mf's thinking the this gotdamn country gives a fuck about what the hell they want....fuck off bitches!!

Note the date.

Dude, don't you yahoo's know, that back then we knew Hillary and hated the bitch...we didn't know shit about Trump....BUT NOW WE DO AND WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER FORGIVE OR FORGET THIS WHORE AND HOW FUCKED UP A HUMAN BEING LET ALONE A PRESIDENT HE WAS...THIS WHORE IS GOING DOWN IN NOVEMBER AND NOTHING YOU WHITE BITCHES WILL DO WILL PREVENT IT.....NOW FUCK OFF AND WELCOME JOE AND OUR FIRST LADY VICE PRESIDENT THIS NOVEMBER.

Dems just don't understand what America is all about.

It's my right to go out in public and congregate. You can't stop me just because there's a pandemic.

Do they even read the Constitution?

You don't have the freedom to infect and kill innocent people. No Sir!
12 out of 100k die. Relax, snowflake.

Right now in the United States, 5% of people that are infected die from coronavirus. That's 50 times worse than the death rate from seasonal flu. Plus, even if you don't die, you can act as a vector for the disease to spread and kill other people.

You are either on the side of the pathogen or on the side of the United States. Looks like Trumpers are on the side of the pathogen. That makes them traitors and enemies of the United States.
Nope. 5% of those who were tested and were infected. Right now 12 out of 100k die. I had the virus and so did my wife and kids. I was the only one tested. Stats are flawed. 12 out of 100k die. That’s nothing. Sad but nothing. Why do you lie so much? If it were 5%, deaths would be 7mil. Show one model that predicts 7 mil of deaths. You’re such a foreign liar and you’re not Edge. Stop muddying his name.

The United States has been in lockdown since the middle of March, so that has slowed the virus's spread. It does not change the fact that 5% of the nearly 800,000 Americans who have been infected have died. Plus that is not counting the several thousand who have died from covid-19 but never received a test before they passed. They don't test dead people.

Without the lockdown and mitigation efforts that have been ongoing for over a month now, 2.4 million Americans would be dead by August 1, 2020. That's more Americans dead from every war the United States has fought in for the past 250 years in just FIVE MONTHS!

This is deadly serioius, which is why the country has had to shut down as much as possible to slow and prevent the spread.

The reason 42,000+ people dead is way to high, is because TAIWAN only has 6 dead from this pathogen. What TAIWAN did in January, EVERY FIRST WORLD COUNTRY had the capability of doing. That means the United States has 42,000 people dead that did not have to be. 42,000 dead because of TERRIBLE POLICY AND ACTION by DONALD TRUMP!

The United States could have been like TAIWAN, but instead we have the 12 highest infection rate per capita and the 12th highest death rate per capita from this pathogen.

This is an outrage and a disaster. The only people who thing otherwise are the ingorant, and those without a conscience.

It had little to do with Donald Trump. If you follow the timeline of events as they unfolded, you'd see that it's our system of government. Other countries don't have to deal with a House, a Senate, layers of bureaucracies with even more layers of red tape. We do.

You can vote in a Republican House and keep the Senate. You can vote for Biden instead of Trump. But if we don't change our system and something like this happens again, we will have the same damn problems.

It's my right to go out in public and congregate. You can't stop me just because there's a pandemic.

Right now in the United States, 5% of people that are infected die from coronavirus. That's 50 times worse than the death rate from seasonal flu. Plus, even if you don't die, you can act as a vector for the disease to spread and kill other people.

You are either on the side of the pathogen or on the side of the United States. Looks like Trumpers are on the side of the pathogen. That makes them traitors and enemies of the United States.
Nope. 5% of those who were tested and were infected. Right now 12 out of 100k die. I had the virus and so did my wife and kids. I was the only one tested. Stats are flawed. 12 out of 100k die. That’s nothing. Sad but nothing. Why do you lie so much? If it were 5%, deaths would be 7mil. Show one model that predicts 7 mil of deaths. You’re such a foreign liar and you’re not Edge. Stop muddying his name.

The United States has been in lockdown since the middle of March, so that has slowed the virus's spread. It does not change the fact that 5% of the nearly 800,000 Americans who have been infected have died. Plus that is not counting the several thousand who have died from covid-19 but never received a test before they passed. They don't test dead people.

Without the lockdown and mitigation efforts that have been ongoing for over a month now, 2.4 million Americans would be dead by August 1, 2020. That's more Americans dead from every war the United States has fought in for the past 250 years in just FIVE MONTHS!

This is deadly serioius, which is why the country has had to shut down as much as possible to slow and prevent the spread.

The reason 42,000+ people dead is way to high, is because TAIWAN only has 6 dead from this pathogen. What TAIWAN did in January, EVERY FIRST WORLD COUNTRY had the capability of doing. That means the United States has 42,000 people dead that did not have to be. 42,000 dead because of TERRIBLE POLICY AND ACTION by DONALD TRUMP!

The United States could have been like TAIWAN, but instead we have the 12 highest infection rate per capita and the 12th highest death rate per capita from this pathogen.

This is an outrage and a disaster. The only people who thing otherwise are the ingorant, and those without a conscience.

It had little to do with Donald Trump. If you follow the timeline of events as they unfolded, you'd see that it's our system of government. Other countries don't have to deal with a House, a Senate, layers of bureaucracies with even more layers of red tape. We do.

You can vote in a Republican House and keep the Senate. You can vote for Biden instead of Trump. But if we don't change our system and something like this happens again, we will have the same damn problems.
When you argue with crazy people, you become crazy.

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.
Yesterday the big box stores were packed far beyond a normal Sunday. Hoards of folks out shopping and voting with their feet with little concern as the majority were not wearing masks. No organized protest, just folks done with sitting at home. This is MN and in no way were all these shoppers conservatives.

Same reports over here. The stimulus payments are the reason. They are doing exactly what they are designed to do.

Sometimes. But I also realize the Democrat motto. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

If they can blame GW for a hurricane, guns as the reason we have murders, poverty because of rich people, school lunches for obesity, they can blame Trump for a worldwide pandemic.

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.
Yesterday the big box stores were packed far beyond a normal Sunday. Hoards of folks out shopping and voting with their feet with little concern as the majority were not wearing masks. No organized protest, just folks done with sitting at home. This is MN and in no way were all these shoppers conservatives.

Same reports over here. The stimulus payments are the reason. They are doing exactly what they are designed to do.
Same here in NM. Stores were full...as were drive up windows at restaurants.

Sometimes. But I also realize the Democrat motto. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

If they can blame GW for a hurricane, guns as the reason we have murders, poverty because of rich people, school lunches for obesity, they can blame Trump for a worldwide pandemic.
Fake Edge is a total troll. His posts are as logical as the green new deal.

You do not have the freedom to determine who has the freedom to go about their life.

Oh yes we do, that's why we have laws. Those that think as you do are jailed or killed because they threatened the freedom and well being of other people.
Mental illness on parade is tough to watch
You would in fact advocate the shooting of a person who is not wearing a mask. No One Owes you your good health except you. Lock yourself away but don’t talk about killing people who won’t you sick fuck.
It is just trying to be controversial. It however is lacking....hiding in its basement like it is..

You do not have the freedom to determine who has the freedom to go about their life.

Oh yes we do, that's why we have laws. Those that think as you do are jailed or killed because they threatened the freedom and well being of other people.
Mental illness on parade is tough to watch
You would in fact advocate the shooting of a person who is not wearing a mask. No One Owes you your good health except you. Lock yourself away but don’t talk about killing people who won’t you sick fuck.
It is just trying to be controversial. It however is lacking....hiding in its basement like it is..
BAM! Love it!

These red neck Trump yahoo's need to find a fuckin hole and slide in it...ain't nobody gonna go to a fuckin Gym or nail salon and a gotdamn movie theater but these hicky bitches and I say, let the whores have at it and die off quickly....I am sick to death of redneck white mf's thinking the this gotdamn country gives a fuck about what the hell they want....fuck off bitches!!
What’s funny is that you think it gives a fuck what you want.

You complain a lot

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.

We never closed our restaurants in Ohio. You just can't dine inside.

I've been out of work for some time now, so I ventured to Chic-Fla-A three weeks ago since I've never been there before, and always wanted to try them out. While working, I never had time because there are no Chick restaurants near my home.

They didn't have takeout. It was drive-thru only. The line was wrapped one and a half times around the restaurant. Mind you, the service was pretty quick considering, and I didn't go at rush hour. I got there about 1:30 in the afternoon. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at lunchtime.

Democrats say that most Americans are happy to lose their homes and businesses to fight this virus. Random democrat interviewed says "I am 60 years old. I know that I will never be able to replace what I've worked a lifetime for. I'm happy to sacrifice for the democrat cause."

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.

I've been out of work for some time now, so I ventured to Chic-Fla-A three weeks ago since I've never been there before, and always wanted to try them out. While working, I never had time because there are no Chick restaurants near my home.

They didn't have takeout. It was drive-thru only. The line was wrapped one and a half times around the restaurant. Mind you, the service was pretty quick considering, and I didn't go at rush hour. I got there about 1:30 in the afternoon. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at lunchtime.
They haven’t closed all restaurants here,they are either curb service or drive through. I treat all of my family and friends who can’t get out to take out once a week. Last week they wanted Arby’s. The line was a mile long. Same with both Albertsons and Walmart when I went for medications. Crazy busy and no one following the isle instructions. I think people are about done. ( both conservatives and liberals).

online we are just dealing with the 8% woke bored rich brats that are out of school.

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.

They haven’t closed all restaurants here,they are either curb service or drive through. I treat all of my family and friends who can’t get out to take out once a week. Last week they wanted Arby’s. The line was a mile long. Same with both Albertsons and Walmart when I went for medications. Crazy busy and no one following the isle instructions. I think people are about done. ( both conservatives and liberals).

online we are just dealing with the 8% woke bored rich brats that are out of school.

I don't know if there is much more we can do. So far, the only way to combat this thing is not to catch it. The only way to accomplish that is to stay away from other people until this virus dies out on it's own.

We could return to a more normal life if we all had access to N-95 masks, and enough antibody tests to see who can't catch or carry this thing. The ultimate would be is if a vaccine for this virus was made available, but that's likely not to happen until next year.

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.

I don't know if there is much more we can do. So far, the only way to combat this thing is not to catch it. The only way to accomplish that is to stay away from other people until this virus dies out on it's own.

We could return to a more normal life if we all had access to N-95 masks, and enough antibody tests to see who can't catch or carry this thing. The ultimate would be is if a vaccine for this virus was made available, but that's likely not to happen until next year.

This virus isn’t going to die out ray. You are going to catch it if you haven’t already. That’s the way it works.

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.

I am fortunate that I work from home,so I’m doing okay financially. And I really haven’t strayed too far from my normal routine.
I have hired a landscaper to do some work in my yard..so I guess it’s good that I am at home for now at least.

Forum List

Back