Yahoo News Dembots smearing Trump.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Do you notice all the Yahoo News smear jobs on Trump? Oh those dedicated little Yahoo Dembots working their hearts out trashing Trump and covering for Hillary. Yeah that's not going to work either. The Hillary boat is taking on water and the Trump Train is at full steam.

We're seeing an all out assault by the liberal media and it will get uglier as November draws nearer. Like DF says, they're desperate and they're grabbing at straws, which is reflected on these forums every day.

We're seeing an all out assault by the liberal media and it will get uglier as November draws nearer. Like DF says, they're desperate and they're grabbing at straws, which is reflected on these forums every day.
SJ,they are only giving The Trump a bit of his own Medicine......you can see he doesn't like it......But that tends to be the case with LOUD MOUTHED HYPOCRITES..I find.steve

SJ,they are only giving The Trump a bit of his own Medicine......you can see he doesn't like it......But that tends to be the case with LOUD MOUTHED HYPOCRITES..I find.steve
Trump's comments have been taken out of context more than any candidate in history. They can't stand the fact that he fights back and smearing him is the only way they can deal with him.

Trump's comments have been taken out of context more than any candidate in history. They can't stand the fact that he fights back and smearing him is the only way they can deal with him.
O,I dunno SJ.....I think he knows what he's doing and the immediate reaction he'll get.....Methinks The Don can well look after himself

Forum List

Back