Yahoo Claims Christ Pratt Wore A ‘White Supremacist’ T-Shirt Because There Was A Gadsden Flag On It

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are totally insane.
Totally.

The fruits of public education are upon us.

upload_2019-7-17_7-13-55.png

Chris Pratt criticised for T-shirt choice

Yahoo is the problem. Not what Chris Pratt is wearing or doing. And we give them power by caring what they say.
Yahoo can go to hell, if not already there.

Totally.

View attachment 269681

From what I know what the symbol means. It's meaning is saying don't walk all over me.Or don't think that I'll be your door mat. It doesn't have anything to do with racism. The symbol was created before the 1800's.

Everything to the left is proof that the USA is racist.

And of course anyone who is white is a racist, some just haven't slipped up and given themselves away yet, that's all.

"...over the years the flag has been adopted by Far Right political groups like the Tea Party, as well as gun-toting supporters of the Second Amendment.

It has therefore become a symbol of more conservative and far right individuals and, according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of the US, it also is “sometimes interpreted to convey racially-tinged messages in some contexts.”"

The Tea Party is Far Right? Then Che must be moderate.
Supporting an amendment to your government's constitution is Far Right?

Seeing racism where it doesn't exist make you feel bad?

Tear down two statues and call me in the morning.

That’s awful. I demand he take his shirt off this instant.

Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Totally.

View attachment 269681

Where can all of us get one?
I’ve got a Gadsden hanging under my American flag because obviously I’m a racist.

You white supremacist adopt a lot of imagery so you assfucks can identify each other in public. Maybe if you were as brave as you pretend,, you'd just wear shirts & hats that say White Supremacist.

No betsy ross flags, no frogs, no secret hand signals, no MAGA hats. Just say it.

Forum List

Back