Yabba Dabba Don't! San Fransisco suing resident over "Flinstones House"

Where are they going to find a lawyer stupid enough to take on 'Jurassic Park West'?

37d0c22edcfa6ca086734bfeb2640409.jpg

You know, instead of suing the owner, they should just let it go. Why? Because when there is unusual stuff like this, people tend to go by to take pictures. Anyone on the city board know that tourism actually boosts a local economy?

You know, instead of suing the owner, they should just let it go. Why? Because when there is unusual stuff like this, people tend to go by to take pictures. Anyone on the city board know that tourism actually boosts a local economy?
And they need all the help they can get right now...
Tourism is down

It's in one of the most exclusive communities on the San Fran peninsula.. That's why the complaints. and it aint likely the residents WANT the traffic or attention....

I was just gonna post it.. Used to pass that place driving the 280 freeway a couple times a week.. But GAWD -- it's RE-PAINTED and those dinosaurs are SOO cool... LOL...

Land of fruits and nuts.. What can you say?? BTW -- the LAND that place is on is probably worth about $$$3 million...

sjm-l-flintstone-0318-031.jpg

I never realized a giraffe was a dinosaur. The house is both fun and educational.

San Francisco is not suing. The snooty-snoot town of Hillsborough is.

It's in one of the most exclusive communities on the San Fran peninsula.. That's why the complaints. and it aint likely the residents WANT the traffic or attention....
federal court is starting to look like twitter. what a shame!

San Francisco is not suing. The snooty-snoot town of Hillsborough is.
Having lived there I can assure you Hillsborough is anything but snoty. A few assholes are the problem.

I am quite familiar with Hillsborough and many people who live their. Imo, it's a boring place full of people who worry far too much about how new their cars are.

Forum List

Back