Ya’alon: “IDF Operations Save Lives

Hamas is a terrorist organization. You support terrorist
They are listed on the terrorist watch list, but rarely do any acts of terrorism anymore.

Do you consider street improvements as a terrorist act?

Because that is what Hamas did along a Gazan road.

Then the IDF came a little later and shot out the lights at the top.

Now THAT, was an act of terrorism.

Billy is certainly at odds wth those in charge of Egypt now. No doubt they are tired of their soldiers being shot at and killed by members of Hamas.

Court bans activities of Islamist Hamas in Egypt | Reuters

Hamas is a terrorist organization. You support terrorist
They are listed on the terrorist watch list, but rarely do any acts of terrorism anymore.

Do you consider street improvements as a terrorist act?

Because that is what Hamas did along a Gazan road.

Then the IDF came a little later and shot out the lights at the top.

Now THAT, was an act of terrorism.

Why do you always bring this up?? And how is that terrorism?

Honestly Billo you come up with the dumbest examples and comparisons.

Not only that, they intentional hide behind them.
The Goldstone Report found no evidence of this.

It did, however, find 4 incidents of the IDF's use of "johnnies".

Constantly firing from civilian areas knowing that the IAF will return fire there is human shields.

Who knows better where Hamas stores and fires their missiles from, Israel who has surveillance drones over Gaza as well as cameras on their F-16's and Apache Helicopters, or Goldstone??

Billo_Really, et al,

You have carefully worded your claim.

Not only that, they intentional hide behind them.
The Goldstone Report found no evidence of this.

It did, however, find 4 incidents of the IDF's use of "johnnies".
(OBSERVATION)

I won't go into how controversial the Goldstone Report is. But what did Judge Goldstone say:

Were War Crimes Committed in Gaza? said:
Bill Moyers then asked Goldstone why he considers Israel’s actions to have been war crimes. Goldstone said:

Judge Goldstone said:
"[In] humanitarian law, really fundamental is what’s known as the principle of distinction. It requires commanders, troops, all people involved in war to distinguish between civilians and combatants, and then there’s a question of proportionality. One can, in war, target a military target, and there can be what’s euphemistically referred to as ‘collateral damage,’ but the collateral damage must be proportionate to the military aim. If you can take out a munitions factory in an urban area with a loss of 100 lives, or you can use a bomb twice at large and take out the same factory and kill 2000 people, the latter would be a war crime. The former wouldn’t... We found that [Hamas’] firing of many thousands of rockets and mortars at a civilian population to constitute a serious war crime, and we said possibly crimes against humanity... It’s difficult to deal equally with a state party with the sort of sophisticated army Israel has, with an air force and a navy and the most sophisticated weapons [and] with Hamas using really improvised, imprecise armaments. It’s difficult to equate their power.”

SOURCE: Bill Moyer' Journal on PBS

GOLDSTONE REPORT: Actions by Palestinian armed groups said:
1950. In relation to the firing of rockets and mortars into southern Israel by Palestinian armed groups operating in the Gaza Strip, the Mission finds that the Palestinian armed groups fail to distinguish between military targets and the civilian population and civilian objects in southern Israel. The launching of rockets and mortars which cannot be aimed with sufficient precisions at military targets breaches the fundamental principle of distinction. Where there is no intended military target and the rockets and mortars are launched into civilian areas, they constitute a deliberate attack against the civilian population. These actions would constitute war crimes and may amount to crimes against humanity.

1951. The Mission concludes that the rocket and mortars attacks, launched by Palestinian armed groups operating from Gaza, have caused terror in the affected communities of southern Israel. The attacks have caused loss of life and physical and mental injury to civilians as well as damaging private houses, religious buildings and property, and eroded the economic and cultural life of the affected communities and severely affected economic and social rights of the population.

SOURCE: HUMAN RIGHTS IN PALESTINE AND OTHER OCCUPIED ARAB TERRITORIES - Report of the United Nations Fact-Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict∗ AKA: The Goldstone Report
(COMMENT)

Like I said, it is probably best that this report remains silent.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, the UN and Rocky agree that unless combatants have sophisticated enough weapons, they should not defend themselves. Boy, now I wonder who came up with that legal point, the oppressed or the oppressor.

So, the UN and Rocky agree that unless combatants have sophisticated enough weapons, they should not defend themselves. Boy, now I wonder who came up with that legal point, the oppressed or the oppressor.

Wow, you have serious reading comprehension issues.

BTW, how is launching rockets indiscriminately into Israel considered defending???

Wow, you have serious reading comprehension issues.

BTW, how is launching rockets indiscriminately into Israel considered defending???

monte will counter with the blockade. But the blockade was imposed BECAUSE of the rockets that started raining down on Israel after she evacuated Gaza.

OMG! Israel targets innocent civilians??? I didn't know that. Just wait till I go tell my neighbors what I learned here. Heh Heh.

Then maybe...maybe the terrorists should stop hiding behind them.
Maybe Israel should stop targeting innocent civilians, you fuckin' moron!

Wouldn't be hard to eliminate all Arab "civilians" in Israel, if Israel so desired. If Hamas had the power to do so they would eliminate all the Jews....Just saying

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whU2qFd89fA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whU2qFd89fA[/ame]

Forum List

Back