Y2Kyoto: Enjoy The Decline

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m sure the decline in landfall hurricanes is due to manmade Gorebal Warming.

Last week a paper published in Science concluded that worldwide, “To date, there has been no firm evidence of global trends of the frequency of tropical cyclones with maximum wind speed above the hurricane-force wind (64 knots) at landfall.” That finding, which confirms our work, was based on data since 1982. But what happens when we take a look further back in time? What we find might surprise you.

But! Climate change- we've had a mild winter here where I stays so far- I've had ice in the flower beds once- but other places in Texas got record amounts of snow- oh no! Yankee infiltration- I'm sure of it.

55988B2D-3B64-469B-9B35-4C2CF3CD7900.jpeg

No dispute there, but is was the ONLY area on the planet with above average Tropical/hurricane season. Over all it was below average for the planet, which is why your post is misleading and doesn't address the main point of the topic anyway.

The topic is about LANDFALLING Hurricanes, which you avoided completely. There has been a DECLINE in landfalling MAJOR Hurricanes since 1945.....

A Remarkable Decline in Landfalling Hurricanes

This is a contradiction to the long running warmist claims of increased number of hurricanes with higher wind speeds, but no such pattern shows up in the data.

Forum List

Back