Xin-Wen

Wow! That's pretty serious, I think? My brother had a head injury a couple months ago--brain bleed, NICU for weeks. He still doesn't know his ass from his elbow, just got packed off to a nursing home/rehab center.

Deepest sympathies to you.

People (of all ages) often do not realize the terrible consequences of falls.

People with Parkinson's, for example, must be super cautious.

Thats interesting

if Xi is replaced it may change much - or nothing at all depending on which faction wins the power struggle

Or he could recover

but other than that there is nothing to comment on at this time

I wouldn't expect a lot to change if he dies. China will still act in the interests of China and nothing else.

As you know, President Xi decided to ignore the rule that a President should serve only TWO terms.

That rule was implemented by the Communist Party to prevent another Mao from arising.

If President Xi does "move on," maybe the next dictator will return to the two-term rule.

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. I've been expecting to see one here for the past two days (because I'm lazy). Anywoo...a couple of days ago, CCP leader Xi Jinping suffered an aneurism, and will be undergoing brain surgery anytime now. Given all the stuff everyone has been losing their shit over for months and months I would think this would be fodder for at least a lot of wild speculation of some sort. Depending on how the surgery goes, this could significantly affect the political circumstances of Asia and well beyond.

In other words, Joe better cash those checks quick while he still can.

China is run by a committee... losing one guy won't make that much of a difference.

But, yes, some of you have been losing your shit over China...

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. I've been expecting to see one here for the past two days (because I'm lazy). Anywoo...a couple of days ago, CCP leader Xi Jinping suffered an aneurism, and will be undergoing brain surgery anytime now. Given all the stuff everyone has been losing their shit over for months and months I would think this would be fodder for at least a lot of wild speculation of some sort. Depending on how the surgery goes, this could significantly affect the political circumstances of Asia and well beyond.

Sending up a prayer for China and their leader's healing. My mother died from a burst aneurism in her medullary area of the brain when she was 47 years old. Too much cigarette smoking has potentially lethal consequences of aneurisms of blood vessels caused by one compound in hundreds identified in burning tobacco that causes weak membranes in vessels that carry food to and discharge waste from the body. It can hit young or old heavy smokers, in particular, those who cannot quit this discouraging habit. My prayers up for all those hooked on the suicide sticks that cigarettes are, not to mention brain cancers in teen boys who chew tobacco from pretty little tins. :hands:

Beijing Joe will be devastated if his puppet master Xi passes away. ... :cool:

1609344386401.png

Funny how if you follow the money, it reveals alot of things when the puzzle begins forming the picture.
And the other dredges of the journalism schools still on the job at CNN know that they better talk nice about biden and china too because they might want a job with the CCP someday too
It's going to get interesting.. Hopefully Trump still pulls it off, but when one realizes the collective power of corrupt and butt hurt politician's, I don't know.

This place is where I get my news. First I heard about it

Forum List

Back