Wyoming moving to take wolves off endangered species

Wolves are top predators, especially in their packs.

Nothing stops them from killing everything under the sun.

They are just like people in this respect.

And the wolf is doing to Wyoming what the mountain lion is doing to California -- killing all the other wild animals and sometimes a few domesticated ones and occasionally even a human gets killed.

Wildlife biologists need to be able to cull them, and that's why they both need to come off the protection lists.

I'm with you on wolves. But not anti freeze. Had a major issue in parks in Toronto years back where bait with anti freeze was left out to kill dogs. I lost a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Broke my heart. Her name was Ripley.

No beast should have to suffer so. Not even a wolf. A bullet is preferable. Or you can go natural.

Get some Maremmas if you are north. Oh no wolf stands a chance against them. No guff. They are despite my love for other breeds just the kick ass shepherds out there.

My fave Catahoulas. Walking sledgehammers but hard to find north of the border. I bred for weight and winter cold.

Jim Dandy from Camp a While weighed in 70 but with Ruby Starr from Southern Lights I managed to get most up to the 90 pound range. American Bad Ass hit 98. Perfect.

But if you don't want your neighbors to think you have a natural born killer in the field run with a Maremma.

They are big. White. Fluffy. And kill anything that threatens your herd. There's a legendary story of one lone Maremma in a field camp during WWII. Allied forces put 9 German Shepherds into the pen with one Maremma.

Only the Maremma was alive in the morning.

Wolves are top predators, especially in their packs.

Nothing stops them from killing everything under the sun.

They are just like people in this respect.

And the wolf is doing to Wyoming what the mountain lion is doing to California -- killing all the other wild animals and sometimes a few domesticated ones and occasionally even a human gets killed.

Wildlife biologists need to be able to cull them, and that's why they both need to come off the protection lists.

All hell broke loose when the left wing morons who view wildlife from their basement when Palin ordered the arial hunt.

What those loons didn't realize is that by law, by treaty Palin had to protect First Nations food source. AKA caribou.

What other animals would you like to wipe off the map?
Mosquitoes would be up there on my list.

How about you? Which animals would you like to be extinct?
Which, of course, just once again demonstrates your ignorance.

Mosquitoes Pollinate Flowers

Most people think of mosquitoes only as insects that suck blood, but they have another niche in the ecosystem--they pollinate flowers. Male mosquitoes never bite, and the females need the protein in blood only to produce eggs, so the normal food of adult mosquitoes is actually nectar from plants.

Though they don't gather pollen like bees, they fly from flower to flower to feed, and along the way, they carry pollen from one blossom to the other.

In the Arctic, they are the primary pollinator.

This thought process is what lead the bison to near extinction.

Removing them from the Endangered List doesn't mean a free for all. A hunting system would be set up with permits, cull limits, and seasons.

If they are no longer endangered, remove them from the list and free up resources for other more critically endangered species.

This thought process is what lead the bison to near extinction.
That's ridiculous. Bison were killed because of the injuns.
Damn, another idiotic statement. Hide hunters, primarily white, drove the buffalo to near extinction in this nation.
It wasn't just for hide. In the west they had to be killed off because the injuns used the buffalo to sustain themselves and the injuns were causing problems, especially in the opinion of the railroads.

No Buffalo = No injun food = no injuns = no injun problems. Plain and simple.

New Topics

Forum List

Back