Gun rights advocates can publish lawmakers' addresses, judge rules

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gun rights advocates can publish lawmakers' addresses, judge rules
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Gun owners' rights advocates are free to publish the home addresses and telephone numbers of California state lawmakers who voted for firearms restrictions, a federal judge decided Monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could so go off on this, as gun haters just like the moron Trump haters have no understanding where this takes the rights to privacy. Next they will do something else and none of the moronic left gets concerned about it until it's them, and theirs like the blanken a holes they are.
At least the gun rights ppl were on them hard, but like I said they're going to make citizens the next target saying if thier bs can be published so can the average citizens.

that makes the little peon citizens the next target.

That also means that the addresses and phone numbers of those legislators that voted for the gun 'rights' can also have their phone numbers and addresses made public.

• Banned
That also means that the addresses and phone numbers of those legislators that voted for the gun 'rights' can also have their phone numbers and addresses made public.

That kinda gives the feeling of phuk uhmmm their own bs is biting them in their own asses. Left, right whoever played this game and started it got screwed right with them. Meaning the Judges etc.

• Banned
"These tyrants are no longer going to be insulated from us," he wrote. "These are the people who voted to send you to prison if you exercise your rights and liberties" as a gun owner.

• Banned

I'm sure they don't mind.

Yea and this bitch carries her own gun, and that line she says burns me up " Mr & Mrs America turn in all those guns something like that...... yeah this is another hypocritical bitch.

• Banned

I'm sure they don't mind.

Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ’em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein’s bill would criminalize millions of Americans and completely eviscerate second amendment rights.

She tells us a gun ban is about saving the children and reducing crime, but her comments on 60 Minutes in 1995 reveal her true plan is to target law-abiding American gun owners.

"These tyrants are no longer going to be insulated from us," he wrote. "These are the people who voted to send you to prison if you exercise your rights and liberties" as a gun owner.
why are paranoid schizophrenics so obsessed with guns?

Cuz they don't like em
how many guns do you have stockpiled in your doomsday bunker?
I've never owned a gun, but it is interesting that you would want to know that considering you think it is "paranoid schizophrenics" who are "so obsessed with guns".

Cuz they don't like em
I've never owned a gun, but it is interesting that you would want to know that considering you think it is "paranoid schizophrenics" who are "so obsessed with guns".
booo

Cuz they don't like em
booo
that's it, try one syllable at a time...is "hooo" next?

Cuz they don't like em
booo
giphy.gif

Cuz they don't like em
booo
giphy.gif
So much for one syllable at a time thing...is that CNN?

booo
giphy.gif
do you not like CNN?

booo
giphy.gif
do you not like CNN?
What if I said yes to that?...btw, you're leading with your chin

because all those paranoid schizo liberals are so afraid of guns they can't think of anything else but banning them

Really? I have been a gun owner for over 60 years. Both long guns and hand guns. But there are people out there that should not be allowed within ten feet of a gun. The death rate in this nation involving guns is proof enough of that.

And there are types of guns that give the crazies way too much power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back