Wyoming gay marriage begins today

I'm SURE THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO STOP IN ITS TRACKS AND CHEER TWO FUCKING PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED

GAWD HOW SHALLOW FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST WANTED TO BE: left alone, stay out of their bedrooms and vaginas, blaa blaa

• Banned
Stephanie could have practiced what she is yelling about now and not have all the problems she is now having.

First Published Oct 20 2014 07:45 pm • Last Updated Oct 20 2014 08:15 pm
Cheyenne, Wyo. • Same-sex couples in Wyoming can start exchanging wedding vows Tuesday when the state files court papers to officially permit gay marriage for the first time, state Attorney General Peter Michael said Monday.

Wyoming gay marriage will wait until Tuesday The Salt Lake Tribune
Got your permit yet?

:lol: Been married to two women only, one after the other's passing, and the only people with whom I ever have had sexual relations. Better track record than anyone on the far right or the far left on this Board, I would imagine.

Not by the power of the state, they could not, Pop.

Troll if you want.

Again you see the INTOLERANCE of the militant homosexual and their high and mighty followers in this country.

bow or get beat down

Your chose to let them walk all over you

First Published Oct 20 2014 07:45 pm • Last Updated Oct 20 2014 08:15 pm
Cheyenne, Wyo. • Same-sex couples in Wyoming can start exchanging wedding vows Tuesday when the state files court papers to officially permit gay marriage for the first time, state Attorney General Peter Michael said Monday.

Wyoming gay marriage will wait until Tuesday The Salt Lake Tribune
Got your permit yet?

:lol: Been married to two women only, one after the other's passing, and the only people with whom I ever have had sexual relations. Better track record than anyone on the far right or the far left on this Board, I would imagine.
Sorry fakey, I been married only to the same lady for 29 years.

Again you see the INTOLERANCE of the militant homosexual and their high and mighty followers in this country.

bow or get beat down

Your chose to let them walk all over you

Wait- is someone forcing you to gay marry?

I am outrage that militant homosexuals and their followers have started forcing people to love and marry people of the same gender.

Let us know where you are being forced to marry against your will, and we will rally to your support!

New Topics

Forum List

Back