GOP Governor: "Obamacare here to stay....

Yup, we also had to face Pearl Harbor and 9/11. We're used to being attacked

-Geaux

:banana: Love it! Due to the ACA, millions of people are and will be getting quality health insurance, some for the first time in their lives, and what do you RW loons do? You liken it to Pearl Harbor and W's 9/11. Frigin amazing.

But don't give up! There is still hope for the Confederacy! Until Richmond falls, there is still hope! :biggrin:

Utah News Salt Lake City News The Salt Lake Tribune

While Republicans in Congress shout, "Repeal Obamacare," GOP governors in many states have quietly accepted the law's major Medicaid expansion. Even if their party wins control of the Senate in the upcoming elections, they just don't see the law going away.

Nine Republican governors have expanded Medicaid for low-income people in their states, despite their own misgivings and adamant opposition from conservative legislators. Three more governors are negotiating with the Democratic administration in Washington.

Rather than demanding repeal, the governors generally have sought federal concessions to make their decisions more politically acceptable at home. That approach is in sharp contrast to the anti-Obamacare fervor of their party in Congress.

Its been passed more than 50 times at the cost of millions of dollars so yeah, its law and its here to stay.

Anything someone else can pay for all the Jims in this country they LOVE love love it.

You get that folks, you might as well just bend over because some Governor says it's here to stay

Must give you tingles or something

As if the thing is some frikken raging success. Billions spent to sign up a measly 6 MILLION people. Yet we have TWO threads from the leftist on the board crowing and beating their chest like apes, IT'S HERE TO STAY. it's here to stay

how frikken pathetic

Yup, we also had to face Pearl Harbor and 9/11. We're used to being attacked

-Geaux

:banana: Love it! Due to the ACA, millions of people are and will be getting quality health insurance, some for the first time in their lives, and what do you RW loons do? You liken it to Pearl Harbor and W's 9/11. Frigin amazing.

But don't give up! There is still hope for the Confederacy! Until Richmond falls, there is still hope! :biggrin:

How about you open your fucking wallet and pay for it instead of making me pay extra for it? I can't wait to see how my premiums go up because I get whats called a "Cadillac" plan.

You assholes LOVE playing with other people's money. Die in a fire.

As I wrote in the other thread on this -

Its been passed more than 50 times at the cost of millions of dollars so yeah, its law and its here to stay.

And -

It has helped millions and will help millions more. Instead of trying to take health care insurance away from Americans, why not work to make it more effective and cheaper?

Oh wait - Republicans don't work for the American people. Never mind.

A good portion of the GOP is more than willing to work on behalf of all Americans.

By 2016 when Lee is on the ropes and Cruz is fearing 2018, you will see those changes.

Repub governors also have to hold the seats they took in 2010 which is difficult because their promises haven't materialized :death::bye1:

All you frigin RWers and your "supposed" insurance premium increases are making me think you are just blowing smoke. Here are the facts:

ObamaCare Insurance Premiums

My insurance premiums have not risen, and as a matter of fact, they have stayed put unlike previous years. It is all a political game to you. Screw the people who are finally getting good health care.

"I need to show the world that Obamacare is BAD.....BAD.....so my beloved GOP can once again take control and....." screw the economy over again.

All you frigin RWers and your "supposed" insurance premium increases are making me think you are just blowing smoke. Here are the facts:

My insurance premiums have not risen, and as a matter of fact, they have stayed put unlike previous years. It is all a political game to you. Screw the people who are finally getting good health care.

"I need to show the world that Obamacare is BAD.....BAD.....so my beloved GOP can once again take control and....." screw the economy over again.

Nope, I know I am going to get screwed, and all your lies cannot cover for that fact. We have already been forced into a wellness program, next we get to see how much this shit costs us.

You really are a tool, Poll after poll shows the MAJORITY of the people HATE ObamaCare . yet you are here to tell us all HOW WRONG WE ARE because we just so hate the man Obama

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Okay, so you are "going to get screwed." Really....you think you are huh? How much has you rates risen in the last few years? You realize that your rates have ALWAYS risen, right?

Whine on....

Anything someone else can pay for all the Jims in this country they LOVE love love it.

You get that folks, you might as well just bend over because some Governor says it's here to stay

Coming from a white trash welfare bum taker like you that really means a lot

Okay, so you are "going to get screwed." Really....you think you are huh? How much has you rates risen in the last few years? You realize that your rates have ALWAYS risen, right?

Whine on....

Maybe a dollar or two, and I didn't have to jump through hoops to get access to the better plans. This is all cost control measures brought on by Obamacare, next I will probably have to pay 1.25 to 1.5 times my previous cost due to any surcharges on Cadillac Plans.

Forum List

Back