WWII, Hitler and the Nazis not the only anti semitics, our US top generals were as well.

Face it irosie........you had a complete juden meltdown.......nothing to be ashamed about. ...... :eusa_angel:

face it sunni-------allah laughed whilst hajji pigs and dogs trampled each other to death in mecca-------not your fault-----allah has a good sense of humor

Are your rabbis still doing the sucking circumcisms, and spreading herpes, and Hiv?

are your ministers still raping little boys?. There are no cases of HIV reported related to the issue circumcision-----Hiv is a problem in your community. In fact I worked in one of the epicenters of AIDS during the early 1990s------none of the patients were jews------all were sluts and dogs from your community.
I am a bit surprised that you know nothing about Herpes simplex. YOU CLAIM to be some kind of "health care worker" ----are you still molesting children?

Really google it. I thought NY made a law Rabbis can't do that anymore, its disgusting. Hey you want to talk about pedophiles, Rabbis also have a market on that it seems.

you are a cock sucking whore passing HIV to thousands of infants with your disgusting infected
Face it irosie........you had a complete juden meltdown.......nothing to be ashamed about. ...... :eusa_angel:

face it sunni-------allah laughed whilst hajji pigs and dogs trampled each other to death in mecca-------not your fault-----allah has a good sense of humor

Are your rabbis still doing the sucking circumcisms, and spreading herpes, and Hiv?

are your ministers still raping little boys?. There are no cases of HIV reported related to the issue circumcision-----Hiv is a problem in your community. In fact I worked in one of the epicenters of AIDS during the early 1990s------none of the patients were jews------all were sluts and dogs from your community.
I am a bit surprised that you know nothing about Herpes simplex. YOU CLAIM to be some kind of "health care worker" ----are you still molesting children?

Jews in Hollywood, lots of Jews Irosie. I have read about all the gay bath houses, just like in Greece and Rome. You need to wise up or even admit it.

Of course there are jews in Hollywood and lots of whores like you. I have no idea about gay bathhouses-----how often do you turn tricks in such places each week? The greeks are eastern orthodox----ie something like catholic like you---
and the romans are catholics---like you. You are talking about your very own heritage -------sad that you cannot admit your filth

for those interested in the topic of neonatal herpes simplex, it is a not so uncommon cause of neonatal death in communities of dog and sluts such as
that of Penelope. I have seen several cases. The usual cause is transmission to
baby during delivery from an infected mother of the community of the filthy stinking whore Penelope-type. There have been some cases of transmission of the virus
from DENTISTS of Penelope's community. ----but it is mostly just Penelope type
pregnant sluts. Penelope types should be barred from reproducing

De Blasio administration scraps circumcision ritual rules - NY Daily News
Yep still going on. Why not just quit this disgusting practice, because the rabbis love it.

why don't you just drop dead, disgusting Nazi whore? how many of your babies died of herpes and/or aids?
None

how do you know? it is clear that you know nothing about the clinical manefestations of those illnesses. How many babies have you infected?

There was no law or even a policy in the Military or the U.S. government regarding anti-Semitism in the 30's and 40's. It's dishonest bring up a couple of statements alleged to American Generals and use it an an argument about Nazi extermination camps and wholesale murder of the Jewish people.

There was no law or even a policy in the Military or the U.S. government regarding anti-Semitism in the 30's and 40's. It's dishonest bring up a couple of statements alleged to American Generals and use it an an argument about Nazi extermination camps and wholesale murder of the Jewish people.

Hey I didn't write the book , and Hitler was not the only one who didn't want the communist jews taking over his country, like they have taken over the US. A book wrote to put down our generals and army in WWII had the opposite effect, its showed that Hitler wasn't as nuts as everyone thought.

Yep still going on. Why not just quit this disgusting practice, because the rabbis love it.

why don't you just drop dead, disgusting Nazi whore? how many of your babies died of herpes and/or aids?
None

how do you know? it is clear that you know nothing about the clinical manefestations of those illnesses. How many babies have you infected?

Maybe Hitler had to put up with too many foul mouth jews.

Well make one wonder, is anti Semitism due to a person or the activity of Jews? Gee with so many anti semitics, do you think maybe its due to real activities and ideologies of the jews. The whole world is wrong and the Jews take the blunt.

Well you must of had your son early in life then. As well as you Mom.

you still fail simple arithmetic. It interests me that so many of the sailors
I treated ---were like you. They could not add or subtract or spell. It might
interest you to know that "THE WHOLE" world does not hate jews.
I encountered lots of people from south east Asia during my life. The Hindus,
Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Sikhs don't hate jews. The muslims do. In fact in
places in which Jews and Hindus and Zoroastrians and Muslims all live
in the same town (Mumbai)--------the jews, hindus, Zoroastrians all get along
VERY WELL -----------and the muslims.....well......try and guess.
. And here we thought it was just Hitler and his Nazis.

Not 'we'- you.

There was lots of anti-semitism in the Western World- including the United States, and Britain- France was famous for the Dreyfus(sp?) case, and of course Germany and Eastern Europe. American military was well known for having lots of officers who were anti-semites.

The difference is that Hitler officially tapped into that anti-semitism, made it official policy, and instituted industrial murder to kill off jews.

Luckily the world has progressed, and today anti-semites are seen for the hateful and harmful bigots that they are.

No like them all , they were anti communism and knew darn well what the Jewish commies would do to a country, take it over from within, like they tried to do in Russia. Funny how the whole world can be wrong, seriously think.

The Jews are the hateful bigots and we should of listened to the people who knew this firsthand. You can't make this stuff up. Every country they enter they destroy. Like locust.

Pisses me off they have to nerve to discredit the people who fought the WWII to free them, what a waste of American life's , money and time.

What a worthless Nazi worshipping POS you are.

I am so pleased that in the United States now, people who think like you are looked at like the POS you are- as I said:

There was lots of anti-semitism in the Western World- including the United States, and Britain- France was famous for the Dreyfus(sp?) case, and of course Germany and Eastern Europe. American military was well known for having lots of officers who were anti-semites.

The difference is that Hitler officially tapped into that anti-semitism, made it official policy, and instituted industrial murder to kill off jews.

Luckily the world has progressed, and today anti-semites are seen for the hateful and harmful bigots that they are

, its showed that Hitler wasn't as nuts as everyone thought.

Hitler was even more nuts than everyone thought- Hitler created an industrial murdering machine to kill Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and all of his political opponents.- and at the same time leading his country to total destruction.

You are looking for reasons to applaud this vile human being- and that is pretty vile.

None

Wow......what a vile POS you are.

you are right-----there was no policy against racism directed against black americans either----and CERTAINLY none against the overt persecution of homosexuals----we have COME A LONG WAY. Islamo Nazi pigs are horrified.
My own father was in the military during world war II-----and---the only jew on the
ship. He had a double problem-----he was also almost instantaneously elevated
to petty officer ----ie non commissioned officer. He had to walk on eggs.---we have come a long way and so many are------pissed off about it

Well make one wonder, is anti Semitism due to a person or the activity of Jews? Gee with so many anti semitics, do you think maybe its due to real activities and ideologies of the jews. The whole world is wrong and the Jews take the blunt.

Well you must of had your son early in life then. As well as you Mom.

you still fail simple arithmetic. It interests me that so many of the sailors
I treated ---were like you. They could not add or subtract or spell. It might
interest you to know that "THE WHOLE" world does not hate jews.
I encountered lots of people from south east Asia during my life. The Hindus,
Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Sikhs don't hate jews. The muslims do. In fact in
places in which Jews and Hindus and Zoroastrians and Muslims all live
in the same town (Mumbai)--------the jews, hindus, Zoroastrians all get along
VERY WELL -----------and the muslims.....well......try and guess.
. And here we thought it was just Hitler and his Nazis.

Not 'we'- you.

Luckily the world has progressed, and today anti-semites are seen for the hateful and harmful bigots that they are.

No like them all , they were anti communism and knew darn well what the Jewish commies would do to a country, take it over from within, like they tried to do in Russia. Funny how the whole world can be wrong, seriously think.

The Jews are the hateful bigots and we should of listened to the people who knew this firsthand. You can't make this stuff up. Every country they enter they destroy. Like locust.

Pisses me off they have to nerve to discredit the people who fought the WWII to free them, what a waste of American life's , money and time.

What a worthless Nazi worshipping POS you are.

I am so pleased that in the United States now, people who think like you are looked at like the POS you are- as I said:

Luckily the world has progressed, and today anti-semites are seen for the hateful and harmful bigots that they are

I know everybody but the Jews were wrong. Must of been something wrong with yous? What got me into this was wondering how in the world a Hitler could exist, after several years I'm at the point, How could he not!! So take your POS view and antisemtism name calling somewhere else.

That Jew who wrote that book obviously had to ruin the reputation of many good American Generals , and to think they risked their lifes fighting in WWII to help free the poor helpless jews.

you are right-----there was no policy against racism directed against black americans either----and CERTAINLY none against the overt persecution of homosexuals----we have COME A LONG WAY. Islamo Nazi pigs are horrified.
My own father was in the military during world war II-----and---the only jew on the
to petty officer ----ie non commissioned officer. He had to walk on eggs.---we have come a long way and so many are------pissed off about it

Go live in Israel then. Communist soviet jew pig.

None

no just anti semitic.

, its showed that Hitler wasn't as nuts as everyone thought.

Hitler was even more nuts than everyone thought- Hitler created an industrial murdering machine to kill Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and all of his political opponents.- and at the same time leading his country to total destruction.

You are looking for reasons to applaud this vile human being- and that is pretty vile.

None

you think so ? is "foul mouth" the reason for the depravity of your disgusting ilk and the prevalence of depravity and child molestation in the dung heap from which your whore ass was spawned?

Go live in Israel then. Communist soviet jew pig.

why would I do that? WE have come a long way----thanks to the decent people of the USA and their hard work to overcome depraved shit like you.

None

no just anti semitic.

Penelope---you are not "just anti-semitic" you are a depraved pile of shit,
.....and functionally illiterate

no just anti semitic.

no just anti semitic.

Just copying your potty mouth. Haven't you been taught better language than what you sprout. Its disgusting.

Also if you can't keep up with me intellectually , stop with the personal attacks.

Forum List

Back