WV GOP Caves, Agrees To ‘Mental Health’ Exception In Sex Change Treatment Ban For Minors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better there than the turd world urban shitholes you far Left kooks live in. High crime, poverty are exclusive to urban warzones.
Sure. You run with that. Take it you've never driven Appalachia from WV through eastern KY and eastern TN, have you?
Whelp, I have. And it is without a doubt, one of the most depressing drives you'll ever take. Squalor, poverty, ruin...and recently opioid and other drug addictions...and I'm not even counting the hooch and booze...mostly white.

BTW, I live in NH. In the sticks. Bout the most white you'll get outside of Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio...and several other states which I'm probably forgetting.

Sure. You run with that. Take it you've never driven Appalachia from WV through eastern KY and eastern TN, have you?
Whelp, I have. And it is without a doubt, one of the most depressing drives you'll ever take. Squalor, poverty, ruin...and recently opioid and other drug addictions...and I'm not even counting the hooch and booze...mostly white.

BTW, I live in NH. In the sticks. Bout the most white you'll get outside of Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio...and several other states which I'm probably forgetting.
And yet you support a party that wants to twist and contort the country so much that the only solution would be for 50MT nukes to be dropped on it.

And yet you support a party that wants to twist and contort the country so much that the only solution would be for 50MT nukes to be dropped on it.
LOL. Yikes. What reality do you live in? Are there Unicorns there? :auiqs.jpg:

Red states are suffering from poverty, homelessness, low income, drug and alcohol addiction issues...and you are worried about??....trans people....sigh....

LOL. Yikes. What reality do you live in? Are there Unicorns there? :auiqs.jpg:

Red states are suffering from poverty, homelessness, low income, drug and alcohol addiction issues...and you are worried about??....trans people....sigh....
You mean Shemale freaks who should and MUST be institutionalized for their own good, but you people would rather incarcerate real American Patriots for speaking their mind. IOW Political opponents to your Communist agenda.

You mean Shemale freaks who should and MUST be institutionalized for their own good, but you people would rather incarcerate real American Patriots for speaking their mind. IOW Political opponents to your Communist agenda.
You members of Alt-Right Nation seem to have specific "leanings" when it comes to trans and pedos...what is it with you deviants? :auiqs.jpg:

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

Thread starter flacaltenn
Start date Aug 4, 2020

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

This Thread is Permanently locked.

This thread may be restarted new with changes and additions to OP Thread Post to meet Clean Start Guidelines.

For complete cleans start guidelines, the may be found Here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back