wtf

I sent you three just this morning.

My feelings are way hurt that you haven't answered.

41Iv7ndjHYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

BTW, have I mentioned that we have bees in our hive?

Really.

How cool is THAT?

It couldn't happen today.

We've lived through the ultimate horror - a Marxist Muslim Mulatto.

NOTHING could faze Americans now....nothing at all.

Welles was good....but not good enough to top that. Besides, his radio play never did translate well into visual media as countless movies and TV attempts proved again and again.

41Iv7ndjHYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Really.

How cool is THAT?

Did you catch the documentary on the Chinese/Mongolian bee farming family on CCTV by any chance? Really great, and heart-rending too. There's a hell of a lot more to raising bees than I imagined.
This is big bee country where I live. We harvest some of the best high alpine clover honey on the planet.

It couldn't happen today.

We've lived through the ultimate horror - a Marxist Muslim Mulatto.

NOTHING could faze Americans now....nothing at all.

Welles was good....but not good enough to top that. Besides, his radio play never did translate well into visual media as countless movies and TV attempts proved again and again.

Really.

How cool is THAT?

Did you catch the documentary on the Chinese/Mongolian bee farming family on CCTV by any chance? Really great, and heart-rending too. There's a hell of a lot more to raising bees than I imagined.
This is big bee country where I live. We harvest some of the best high alpine clover honey on the planet.

No, missed that.

We've had this hive for more than 13 years. The last few years, we thought it was dead. Then saw a few stragglers last year. This year they've been very active and healthy looking and we don't know why.

We're planning to sell that house next year and have discussed moving it to the lake. Fearing it will upset the bees to be moved and thinking new owners might not want a hive in their yard, we'll probably give them to a nearby friend.

We're talking about getting a hive at our lake house ...

Sorry daws101 - I really didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Really.

How cool is THAT?
sorry it's not there!

Check your PMs.
Where did you get the bees, and did you build your own hive??

You can buy bees. They come in the mail. Or at least they used to. We haven't even looked lately. And hives are easy. Probably get plans on line.

I'll see if I can find an old catalog when I get home. At the ortho surgeon now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back