WTF? Why do u morons keep supporting The Duopoly?

My question is why does someone who claims to be a dr have such limited ability to articulate coherent and rational arguments?

ok Ill dum it down for the fuktards amongst ya...

The USA allegedly has a 'democracy' but we only really get one of two choices which is nothing close to a 'democracy'...it is The Duopoly and The Duopoly has controlled US politics since the 1860's making it a de facto MONOPOLY! Now The Duopoly is controlled by 2 extremist minority groups with the PC Utopian extremist MINORITY controlling the dummicrap agenda and the pseudo-Christians extremist MINORITY controlling the repuke agenda. The leaves the vast majority of Americans getting fucked by The Duopoly i.e. taxation without representation!

Now Einstein said INSANITY is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....so those who support The Duopoly are choosing to keep getting screwed by The Duopoly and it is my argument that that is INSANE!:cuckoo:

You make no sense.

And Einstein never actually said that, btw. The first recorded use of that phrase was in a novel by lesbian mystery author Rita Mae Brown in 1983.

My question is why does someone who claims to be a dr have such limited ability to articulate coherent and rational arguments?

ok Ill dum it down for the fuktards amongst ya...

The USA allegedly has a 'democracy' but we only really get one of two choices which is nothing close to a 'democracy'...it is The Duopoly and The Duopoly has controlled US politics since the 1860's making it a de facto MONOPOLY! Now The Duopoly is controlled by 2 extremist minority groups with the PC Utopian extremist MINORITY controlling the dummicrap agenda and the pseudo-Christians extremist MINORITY controlling the repuke agenda. The leaves the vast majority of Americans getting fucked by The Duopoly i.e. taxation without representation!

Now Einstein said INSANITY is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....so those who support The Duopoly are choosing to keep getting screwed by The Duopoly and it is my argument that that is INSANE!:cuckoo:

You make no sense.

And Einstein never actually said that, btw. The first recorded use of that phrase was in a novel by lesbian mystery author Rita Mae Brown in 1983.

wow, now I am pissed...but u have demonstrated a good point in that I read that so many times online I just assumed it was true but it looks like Einstein didn't write it. Good catch!

Forum List

Back