WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

Where in the Bible does it say this?? :cool:

We're real Americans.. we get our rights first from God.. then we have this thing called the Bill of Rights which guarantee's our right to free speech.. as much as you Islamo terrorists hate it.. Too fuckin bad.

where in the bible does it discuss freedom of speech and rights?

or is this a secret only known to 'real americans'

It does not discuss freedom of speech. Jesus discussed giving up your rights once as a matter of fact.

Freedom is a gift from God. Freedom of speech is guaranteed by government.

Our freedoms are guaranteed by our Constitution. The belief at the time was that is was inspired by God and Christian beliefs.

They were wise because they asked for wisdom rather than power.

Oh, and God didn't grant us freedom to say anything we choose and not suffer the consequences. He gave us freedom from sin in the personage of his son Jesus. He gave us free will. The right to chose wrong and right, and he gave us the Holy Spirit to tell us the difference.

Last edited:
It over guys, don't make it sound bigger than it really is

Really? Because I'm trying incredibly hard this evening to understand that point of view and I'm really struggling.

As I see it - in Cairo and now Benghazi, Islamic fundamentalists have stormed US soil and either killed an American citizen (Benghazi) or pulled down our flag and put up the flag of the terrorist organization responsible for killing almost 3000 Americans on US soil and countless thousands of others around the world. The act of pulling down our flag and putting up their own was not simply a desecration of the beloved symbol of our nation, but also a symbol of domination and take-over...the embassy was no longer ours - but theirs.

How is this "no big deal?"

To add to what I feel is definitely a big deal (multiple attacks on US soil overseas, an embassy and a consulate), our government has responded by condemning not those engaged in violent, illegal, potentially lethal protest at best...an act of war at worst...but rather by condemning individuals engaged in what we, as Americans, claim to be one of our most revered principles...the freedom of speech.

Again...how is this "no big deal?"

I could grudgingly swallow a statement that condemns both the violent protestors and those who deliberately set out to to enflame them...but to leave out the violent individuals storming onto a US embassy seems unfathomable to me.

I'm open to hearing reasonable explanations why the response from the US was appropriate...or why individuals attacking our embassies and consulates because of slights made against their religion is nothing to get upset about.

We're real Americans.. we get our rights first from God.. then we have this thing called the Bill of Rights which guarantee's our right to free speech.. as much as you Islamo terrorists hate it.. Too fuckin bad.

where in the bible does it discuss freedom of speech and rights?

or is this a secret only known to 'real americans'

It does not discuss freedom of speech. Jesus discussed giving up your rights once as a matter of fact.

Freedom is a gift from God. Freedom of speech is guaranteed by government.

Our freedoms are guaranteed by our Constitution. The belief at the time was that is was inspired by God and Christian beliefs.

thank you mudd

Yeah, I'm with you guys here. This is bullshit.

Someone should have starting shooting these assholes as soon as they invaded sovereign US territory.

Yea because you said so.. You moron.. I SAID CLEARLY BURNING OUR EMBASSY.. Do you know how to read??!!

So...this crazy rant about the FLAG isn't you?

The very flag that was raised over where the Twin Towers stood.. That same FLAG that American service members have died to protect- IT'S STANDS FOR FREEDOM.. We know you liberals don't get it.. you never will.. You always side with the enemy because you are the enemies of freedom. I don't see anyone burning the Egyptian embassy or burning their flag, DO YOU?? I'm sorry, I didnt hear you??? ANYTHING to passify the enemy.. you liberals are disgusting.

LMAO!!!! In the very post you cite, I STATE BURNING THE EGYPTIAN EMBASSY, AGAIN!! You're a fucking loser ... trying to make up LIES about me when it's all there.. And you're damn right I hold the flag with great respect and am deeply offended that on 9-11 the same enemy burned it while attacking our embassy. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

Let's see...you mention...flag...FLAG...burning Egyptian embassy (not ours)...flag...

So...you admit that crazy rant is YOURS. Gotcha.

Tearing down our flag on 9-11, attacking our embassy and this FAILED LOSER of a President APOLOGIZES????????????? WTF?????????????? Don't you dare apologize for REAL Americans HUSSEIN OBAMA.. You letist fucks apologize for yourselves and grovel at the feet of the enemy.. FUCK THIS!

So...let me get this straight....we think they are crazy for getting all upset over insults to their Prophet....but you get all upset over them tearing down our flag...

Crazy for being upset over dissing a religion.

Not Crazy for being upset over dissing a flag.

Oooooookaaaaaay..........

They can tear down every single flag on the planet and I won't care one iota. When idiots start telling them they have a right to tear down flags because their religion got insulted I take offense. The part I don't get is why that doesn't offend you.

It does, but I don't go apeshit....just like I would not expect people to go apeshit over insults to their religion....

So...this crazy rant about the FLAG isn't you?

LMAO!!!! In the very post you cite, I STATE BURNING THE EGYPTIAN EMBASSY, AGAIN!! You're a fucking loser ... trying to make up LIES about me when it's all there.. And you're damn right I hold the flag with great respect and am deeply offended that on 9-11 the same enemy burned it while attacking our embassy. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

Let's see...you mention...flag...FLAG...burning Egyptian embassy (not ours)...flag...

So...you admit that crazy rant is YOURS. Gotcha.

OMG.. You're pathetic.. Your hatred of me makes you clearly maniacal.. lmfao!!!!

The very flag that was raised over where the Twin Towers stood.. That same FLAG that American service members have died to protect- IT'S STANDS FOR FREEDOM.. We know you liberals don't get it.. you never will.. You always side with the enemy because you are the enemies of freedom. I don't see anyone burning the Egyptian embassy or burning their flag, DO YOU?? I'm sorry, I didnt hear you??? ANYTHING to passify the enemy.. you liberals are disgusting.

And their religion stands for something for them too.

Don't get me wrong....I think they are primitive, and superstitious, and behaving stupidly....but you are behaving in exactly the same way. I can't contact them and tell them they are stupid....I can tell you.

I don't give a fuck what their religion stands for, what I care about is what I stand for. Do you think we should apologize to Christians for The Last Temptation of Christ? If you don't, you are beneath contempt.

I boycotted that movie...like I boycotted the Passion or whatever it was called. I certainly did NOT go apeshit over it. Am I beneath contempt because I DIDN'T go apeshit?

So...let me get this straight....we think they are crazy for getting all upset over insults to their Prophet....but you get all upset over them tearing down our flag...

Crazy for being upset over dissing a religion.

Not Crazy for being upset over dissing a flag.

Oooooookaaaaaay..........

They can tear down every single flag on the planet and I won't care one iota. When idiots start telling them they have a right to tear down flags because their religion got insulted I take offense. The part I don't get is why that doesn't offend you.

It does, but I don't go apeshit....just like I would not expect people to go apeshit over insults to their religion....

Bod only goes APESHIT over homosexual marriage... FUCK Americans and being attacked.. What a citizen, no?

And their religion stands for something for them too.

Don't get me wrong....I think they are primitive, and superstitious, and behaving stupidly....but you are behaving in exactly the same way. I can't contact them and tell them they are stupid....I can tell you.

I don't give a fuck what their religion stands for, what I care about is what I stand for. Do you think we should apologize to Christians for The Last Temptation of Christ? If you don't, you are beneath contempt.

I boycotted that movie...like I boycotted the Passion or whatever it was called. I certainly did NOT go apeshit over it. Am I beneath contempt because I DIDN'T go apeshit?

Yea, you're beneath contempt making excuses for the enemy from the very beginning.. Lie on your own rotten bed.

It over guys, don't make it sound bigger than it really is

Really? Because I'm trying incredibly hard this evening to understand that point of view and I'm really struggling.

As I see it - in Cairo and now Benghazi, Islamic fundamentalists have stormed US soil and either killed an American citizen (Benghazi) or pulled down our flag and put up the flag of the terrorist organization responsible for killing almost 3000 Americans on US soil and countless thousands of others around the world. The act of pulling down our flag and putting up their own was not simply a desecration of the beloved symbol of our nation, but also a symbol of domination and take-over...the embassy was no longer ours - but theirs.

How is this "no big deal?"

To add to what I feel is definitely a big deal (multiple attacks on US soil overseas, an embassy and a consulate), our government has responded by condemning not those engaged in violent, illegal, potentially lethal protest at best...an act of war at worst...but rather by condemning individuals engaged in what we, as Americans, claim to be one of our most revered principles...the freedom of speech.

Again...how is this "no big deal?"

I could grudgingly swallow a statement that condemns both the violent protestors and those who deliberately set out to to enflame them...but to leave out the violent individuals storming onto a US embassy seems unfathomable to me.

I'm open to hearing reasonable explanations why the response from the US was appropriate...or why individuals attacking our embassies and consulates because of slights made against their religion is nothing to get upset about.

Your painfully stupid or misinformed....this is why people who are new to the middle east scene should research more....they are no fundematlists they are young men who felt insulted but I'm not sure how it unraveled or who heard of it....

The flag is no al Qaeda flag sister... This is just a ordinary Islamic flag.....it's not scary just because the flag is black...there are green ones, white ones ....al the same thing al Qaeda didn't have ownership to a flag these flags are long ago

Last edited:
Freedom of Speech is a God given right.

Many won't agree with you that its god given....and remember freedom of speech doesn't allow you to provoke a huge population by demonizkng their religion.

Like is said if a Saudi shehikh made a movie about Jesus was a hobo and a pig who lied with magic and opened it in US theatres would Americans not be flipping out??

They wouldnt be killing people.

Maybe.

Forum List

Back