WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

We're real Americans.. we get our rights first from God.. then we have this thing called the Bill of Rights which guarantee's our right to free speech.. as much as you Islamo terrorists hate it.. Too fuckin bad.
Translation: No, it's not in the Bible, but we just like to make things up and pretend that it's in there. :lol:

Freedom of choice is in the Bible.

Freedom to open your mouth and make a fool of yourself is a God given right.

Freedom of choice is in the Bible.
Freedom of Speech is what was claimed to be in the Bible.

I just wanted chapter and verse.

But obviously it isn't in there. :cool:

Actually, it was stated our rights come from God.. but you knew that. God made the angels to worship him but created man for fellowship giving him the freedom to choose to believe or not..

Obviously you don't get it... Muslims understand violence but can't get freedom..

Engaging in an act of war needs an apology
So a bunch of students having a violent protest equates to an act of war?? :lol:

Just like it was during the Carter Administration.

Tehran 1979.....

Iran+hostage+crisis.jpg
image.jpg

Cairo 2012.....

11sept2012-cairo-embassy-stormed-apology-us-e1347392890575.jpg
7768anti-israel2.jpg

This goes to show that we need to stop catering to Islam and religious demographics. Fuck them. Let them slaughter eachother. Stop giving them aid, pull our troops out, and wipe anyone who attacks us off the map.

Freedom of Speech is a God given right.
Where in the Bible does it say this?? :cool:

We're real Americans.. we get our rights first from God.. then we have this thing called the Bill of Rights which guarantee's our right to free speech.. as much as you Islamo terrorists hate it.. Too fuckin bad.

where in the bible does it discuss freedom of speech and rights?

or is this a secret only known to 'real americans'

Where in the Bible does it say this?? :cool:

where in the bible does it discuss freedom of speech and rights?

or is this a secret only known to 'real americans'

Why do you care?! I thought you didn't believe in God?! Already answered.

PS- Go read it yourself lazyass..

Of course these right wingers use this to bash on Obama, you know what fuck you guys, these protests always happened due to something Israel did or cursing of their prohet....but I don't see how these right wingers come up with "Obama look what he did! He put the Muslims brotherhood in power!!"

No he didn't Egyptian people elected them

dont know what the bible says do you

you run your mouth a lot but it is just hubris.....

you cant back up your mouth...it just overrides your ass

This is in Egypt though not here in America....the movie was streamed there or released there

Freedom of Speech is a God given right.

Many won't agree with you that its god given....and remember freedom of speech doesn't allow you to provoke a huge population by demonizkng their religion.

Like is said if a Saudi shehikh made a movie about Jesus was a hobo and a pig who lied with magic and opened it in US theatres would Americans not be flipping out??

....and remember freedom of speech doesn't allow you to provoke a huge population by demonizkng their religion.

Actually it does exactly that and insulting a Nation is an even better way to offend a hugh population.

"Like is said if a Saudi shehikh made a movie about Jesus was a hobo and a pig who lied with magic and opened it in US theatres would Americans not be flipping out?"

I could care less about such a movie and doubt if most Americans would be much concerned.

dont know what the bible says do you

you run your mouth a lot but it is just hubris.....

you cant back up your mouth...it just overrides your ass

I can quote scripture.. all day long.. I don't care to engage God haters.. you're a waste of time and breath..

Lastly, I don't give a fuck what you think, believe..

It over guys, don't make it sound bigger than it really is

They started out with planned protests, then it progressed into armed assault. Then it became hostage-taking. It took a few weeks, but that's what it leads to.

If they storm the embassy and take hostages you know Obama is fucken toast. Right?

Are you paranoid? These guys aren't no militants alright, not every protest ends up with hostages taken idiot.

It's already over....there is no armed assualt who told you that?

Egypt would actually rescue any hostages if anything like that happens in the future they aren't khomeni

Forum List

Back