WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

Is there anything specific that set this off?

A movie in Egypt that is anti Islam and shows their prophet having sex and other things....insulting their Propeht....but it was produced by terry jones with Copts

So of course they have a right to do what they're doing.. :eusa_eh:

Blame terry jones...Muslims just take their religion more seriously than others....enough with this satanic shit and movies that target Muslims and Islam all over....Egyptian people won't accept that....

Anybody who is in support of insulting Jesus or Muhamad love Satan and can eat shit

But that doesn't make storming the us embassy acceptable. I'm just stating the reason for it

Tearing down our flag on 9-11, attacking our embassy and this FAILED LOSER of a President APOLOGIZES????????????? WTF?????????????? Don't you dare apologize for REAL Americans HUSSEIN OBAMA.. You letist fucks apologize for yourselves and grovel at the feet of the enemy.. FUCK THIS!

Egyptians don't care about apologies, event though this was the right way....terry jones is responsible as well as Copt leaders in Egypt for making a movie showing an actor portraying Muhammad having sex and insulting their prophet....that is crossing all Lines

Imagine if Christians acted like this everytime someone insulted Jesus... :eusa_whistle:

Liberals and Islamists insult Christians 24/7... Christians are fair game..

Liberalism= Hate the Christian God and embrace Allah and the enemy
Liberalism= Trash Israel, insult them at all turns.. deny Jerusalem is the Capital
Liberalism= Fund Islamic Egypt's UBOATs, meet with a known terrorist Organization in the WH

Liberalism is the enemy within.

Egyptians don't care about apologies, event though this was the right way....terry jones is responsible as well as Copt leaders in Egypt for making a movie showing an actor portraying Muhammad having sex and insulting their prophet....that is crossing all Lines

There are assaults against Christians in Islamic countries all the time. Where are the apologies?

There are assaults against Christians in Islamic countries all the time. Where are the apologies?

You're mistaken, where? Nigeria Christians attack muslims and burn their bodies a lot the time, coptics start everything in Egypt just like this.

Tearing down our flag on 9-11, attacking our embassy and this FAILED LOSER of a President APOLOGIZES????????????? WTF?????????????? Don't you dare apologize for REAL Americans HUSSEIN OBAMA.. You letist fucks apologize for yourselves and grovel at the feet of the enemy.. FUCK THIS!

So...let me get this straight....we think they are crazy for getting all upset over insults to their Prophet....but you get all upset over them tearing down our flag...

Crazy for being upset over dissing a religion.

Not Crazy for being upset over dissing a flag.

Oooooookaaaaaay..........

You're mistaken, where? Nigeria Christians attack muslims and burn their bodies a lot the time, coptics start everything in Egypt just like this.

Liar! Christian pastor jailed in Iran for 3 years is freed, watchdog group says | Fox News

This Pastor was jailed for three years and beaten.. Threatened with DEATH CONTINUALLY simply for refusing to denounce Christianity.. LIE SOME MORE!!

So...let me get this straight....we think they are crazy for getting all upset over insults to their Prophet....but you get all upset over them tearing down our flag...

The very flag that was raised over where the Twin Towers stood.. That same FLAG that American service members have died to protect- IT'S STANDS FOR FREEDOM.. We know you liberals don't get it.. you never will.. You always side with the enemy because you are the enemies of freedom. I don't see anyone burning the Egyptian embassy or burning their flag, DO YOU?? I'm sorry, I didnt hear you??? ANYTHING to passify the enemy.. you liberals are disgusting.

You're mistaken

I am not.

BBC News - Nigeria violence: Raids on Christian villages near Jos

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Moroccan Authorities Raid Bible Study, Arrest Christians

Malaysia: Islamic Authorities Raid Christian Church Looking For Muslims… | Weasel Zippers

Liar! Christian pastor jailed in Iran for 3 years is freed, watchdog group says | Fox News

This Pastor was jailed for three years and beaten.. Threatened with DEATH CONTINUALLY simply for refusing to denounce Christianity.. LIE SOME MORE!!

How did I lie? The Iranian goverment is stupid I am against their goverment....c'mon man

The very flag that was raised over where the Twin Towers stood.. That same FLAG that American service members have died to protect- IT'S STANDS FOR FREEDOM.. We know you liberals don't get it.. you never will.. You always side with the enemy because you are the enemies of freedom. I don't see anyone burning the Egyptian embassy or burning their flag, DO YOU?? I'm sorry, I didnt hear you??? ANYTHING to passify the enemy.. you liberals are disgusting.

And their religion stands for something for them too.

Don't get me wrong....I think they are primitive, and superstitious, and behaving stupidly....but you are behaving in exactly the same way. I can't contact them and tell them they are stupid....I can tell you.

Dissing the flag isnt the issue. Committing an act of war on US Sovereign territory is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Dissing the flag isnt the issue. Committing an act of war on US Sovereign territory is.

That I would agree with....However crazy ladygunslinger is all about the dissing of the FLAG!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't get me wrong....I think they are primitive, and superstitious, and behaving stupidly....but you are behaving in exactly the same way. I can't contact them and tell them they are stupid....I can tell you.

Oh reallly?? I burned their embassy?!! I burned their flag?? I called for death to all Muslims??? Your attempt at equating me to those barbarians is laughable at best.. I'm not like a sniveling lib..nor are nearly all conservatives. We don't bow to dictators and to our enemy.. We dare them to fuck with us.. We stand our ground .. Not lick their assholes and schmooze their leaders.. Obama's head is so far the Muslim Brotherhoods ass, he smells like shit from here.

That I would agree with....However crazy ladygunslinger is all about the dissing of the FLAG!

Yea because you said so.. You moron.. I SAID CLEARLY BURNING OUR EMBASSY.. Do you know how to read??!!

Terry Jones is responsible for something that happened thousands of miles away from any place he has ever been? How do you think the universe works?

Oh reallly?? I burned their embassy?!! I burned their flag?? I called for death to all Muslims??? Your attempt at equating me to those barbarians is laughable at best.. I'm not like a sniveling lib..nor are nearly all conservatives. We don't bow to dictators and to our enemy.. We dare them to fuck with us.. We stand our ground .. Not lick their assholes and schmooze their leaders.. Obama's head is so far the Muslim Brotherhoods ass, he smells like shit from here.

As I said...they are stupid...as are you. I'm not in contact with them...but I am with you.
BTW, sweetheart, I'm not just "attempting" to equate you with them....you are equal to them....they scream about their religion...you are screaming about your flag. Not much bloody difference in the stupidity department.

Why don't you try LYING some more Bod?? Do you think everyone can't read my original post???

Forum List

Back