WTF something is not right

Mort IS a good guy, isn't he?
A weirdo, but ultimately a good guy. Yes.
Yep. He MAY be weirder than ME! Not that's there's ANYTHING wrong with that.......................I AM a bit hard to top in weirdness, without question. But I'm QUITE comfortable WITH my weirdness, it makes me WHO I am. A wonderfully unique weirdo! At least THIS is what my psychiatrist tells me.................

Eh .. stick with unique, drop the weirdo part.... sheesh.
But I really AM a bit weird. I've been a bit off all of my life. But I'm OK with that. I am WHAT I AM, but I'm definitely NOT a sailor man..................

Forget "weird" .. pick one of these or all off these...

Thanks. Maybe I AM "eccentric", NOT weird.

If you want to be...

This guys have been removed from facebook and instagramm. WTF they just sell christian apparrel. I have a customer account and I received my knights crusader hoodie like ordered and paid. Everything was correct and Im content.

View attachment 352078
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just toss out a guess that Facebook and Instagram thought that the Knight Crusader hoodie, might have been some KKK outfit, rather than a Christian thing.

Yep. He MAY be weirder than ME! Not that's there's ANYTHING wrong with that.......................I AM a bit hard to top in weirdness, without question. But I'm QUITE comfortable WITH my weirdness, it makes me WHO I am. A wonderfully unique weirdo! At least THIS is what my psychiatrist tells me.................

Eh .. stick with unique, drop the weirdo part.... sheesh.
But I really AM a bit weird. I've been a bit off all of my life. But I'm OK with that. I am WHAT I AM, but I'm definitely NOT a sailor man..................

Forget "weird" .. pick one of these or all off these...

Thanks. Maybe I AM "eccentric", NOT weird.

If you want to be...
I WILL take "eccentric". It has a much nicer ring to it than "weird". So, eccentric I AM! But NOT necessarily a sailor man. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

This guys have been removed from facebook and instagramm. WTF they just sell christian apparrel. I have a customer account and I received my knights crusader hoodie like ordered and paid. Everything was correct and Im content.

View attachment 352078
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just toss out a guess that Facebook and Instagram thought that the Knight Crusader hoodie, might have been some KKK outfit, rather than a Christian thing.
Most likely so.

:popcorn: .. mmm .. that's just how I feel about you except for the good guy part....
Well, Marc IS a good guy at heart. A bit misguided concerning politics, but a good guy nonetheless. I have respect for anyone who likes Mort, and is nice to him. Marc obviously has a kind heart.

I usually find some reason to appreciate a personality but a sense of humor is a must..
The same here. If you can't laugh, especially at yourself, you MAY as well hang it up. And put your name on a euthanasia list. MY sense of humor IS truly what keeps me going, as well as my strong faith in God. And I'm a bit UNIQUE in that respect, as well. I DON'T go to church, my faith is ONLY between me and my maker. I need NO "middle man", so to speak, TO speak to my God.

Sadly .. organized religion has lost touch for me as well .. although, a truly righteous believer is still an inspiration to me.

:popcorn: .. mmm .. that's just how I feel about you except for the good guy part....
Well, Marc IS a good guy at heart. A bit misguided concerning politics, but a good guy nonetheless. I have respect for anyone who likes Mort, and is nice to him. Marc obviously has a kind heart.

I usually find some reason to appreciate a personality but a sense of humor is a must..
The same here. If you can't laugh, especially at yourself, you MAY as well hang it up. And put your name on a euthanasia list. MY sense of humor IS truly what keeps me going, as well as my strong faith in God. And I'm a bit UNIQUE in that respect, as well. I DON'T go to church, my faith is ONLY between me and my maker. I need NO "middle man", so to speak, TO speak to my God.

Sadly .. organized religion has lost touch for me as well .. although, a truly righteous believer is still an inspiration to me.
Thanks. My mother REALLY first lost interest in organized religion the day of her father's (my grandfather) funeral. I did NOT attend, I was 9 years old, and my parents chose that the kids NOT attend. Anyway, after the service, which I BELIEVE was at a Catholic church, but I'm not sure of that, the preacher or pastor, or whatever he was, asked my mother if her father went to church. My mother told him the truth, that he never DID go to church. The preacher or pastor calmly told my mother that because of this, her father was GOING TO HELL. Well, this turned my mother off of organized religion, to say the least. My mother DID remain spiritual and a firm believer in God for the rest of her life. But she chose small, non-denominational churches to attend. I went with her a couple times in the 1980's to this nice little church that was VERY laid back, and led by a kind gentleman that was known as "Pastor Bob". The thing I remember most about the services was the soft "ringing of the bell", which was soothing and somewhat hypnotic. It WAS an enjoyable experience.

Thanks. My mother REALLY first lost interest in organized religion the day of her father's (my grandfather) funeral. I did NOT attend, I was 9 years old, and my parents chose that the kids NOT attend. Anyway, after the service, which I BELIEVE was at a Catholic church, but I'm not sure of that, the preacher or pastor, or whatever he was, asked my mother if her father went to church. My mother told him the truth, that he never DID go to church. The preacher or pastor calmly told my mother that because of this, her father was GOING TO HELL. Well, this turned my mother off of organized religion, to say the least. My mother DID remain spiritual and a firm believer in God for the rest of her life. But she chose small, non-denominational churches to attend. I went with her a couple times in the 1980's to this nice little church that was VERY laid back, and led by a kind gentleman that was known as "Pastor Bob". The thing I remember most about the services was the soft "ringing of the bell", which was soothing and somewhat hypnotic. It WAS an enjoyable experience.
And best of all, there were NO anchovies.................

What is the picture of a chainmail? What is that?
LoLing Mortimer

You've always been a kooky character.

Strange, but likeable.

Popped collar, secondary player on the show.

Give the girl your comb.

What about Ephraim Zimbalist jr.? Oh yeah! the real Jew lead of the show!

The 2nd was umm.. Roger Smith!

Stephanie Zimbalist was the P.I. in "Remington Steele".
Not a bad show, really. I still like the "going to Deanos" in 77 Sunset Strip, though.

They were decently written. Maybe not the one where kookie is shooting a Tommy gun and combing his hair, but OK.

Last edited:
LoLing Mortimer

Strange, but likeable.
And word has it he makes a WONDERFUL quiche! OK, I DID make that up, but it IS possible.
Do Romanis even know what quiche is?
I'm NOT sure. But there's a good chance that they do. They most likely know what borscht is. One of my favorite silly jokes is, "What is the main ingredient in borscht?" "BEETS me!"

LoLing Mortimer

Strange, but likeable.
And word has it he makes a WONDERFUL quiche! OK, I DID make that up, but it IS possible.
Do Romanis even know what quiche is?
I'm NOT sure. But there's a good chance that they do. They most likely know what borscht is. One of my favorite silly jokes is, "What is the main ingredient in borscht?" "BEETS me!"
But NO anchovies, PLEASE!

That was pretty terrible of that priest to say that to your mom and I don't agree with him at all

Forum List

Back