WTF? Obama Sharing Our Missile Secrets With Russia?

look we don't even have cameras anymore or spot inspections nat their strategic missile factory in Votkinsk....you see, we trust them now....

look we don't even have cameras anymore or spot inspections nat their strategic missile factory in Votkinsk....you see, we trust them now....

seems the issue isnt that we are sharing technology, is that you dont trust Russia which has been an Ally since the the end of the Cold War. the US typically shares technology with its allies, and again, I dont see where it says he giving up nuke codes, or guidance chips, or war heads.

all of your arguments hinge on the fact that you dont like Russia, which is a separate argument to giving away secrets.

seems the issue isnt that we are sharing technology, is that you dont trust Russia which has been an Ally since the the end of the Cold War. the US typically shares technology with its allies, and again, I dont see where it says he giving up nuke codes, or guidance chips, or war heads.

all of your arguments hinge on the fact that you dont like Russia, which is a separate argument to giving away secrets.

If it weren't secrets explain to me why he would need to share it in the first place?

The Russians can go out and get a copy of Popular Mechanics if they want to find cool stuff.

Obama is sharing our technology. He has no business doing that and Congress is trying to stop him or at least set things up so he can be prosecuted for giving away our advantages.

Last edited:

If it weren't secrets explain to me why he would need to share it in the first place?

The Russians can go out and get a copy of Popular Mechanics if they want to find cool stuff.

Obama is sharing our technology. He has no business doing that and Congress is trying to stop him or at least set things up so he can be prosecuted for giving away our advantages.

would you have the same issue if we shared technology with the UK?

I would have less aprehention.

Funny you should mention the UK.

Obama has already shared their missile technology with Russia. Haven't you heard?

Obama has already shared their missile technology with Russia. Haven't you heard?

it was just a clarification that you have less of an issue of what we are sharing, more as to who we are sharing it with.

it was just a clarification that you have less of an issue of what we are sharing, more as to who we are sharing it with.

It depends on both.

You can't open your vault to anyone but you especially don't share with someone who still is undermining us all over the world.

Obama is living in fantasyland, something he was introduced to at Harvard.

It depends on both.

You can't open your vault to anyone but you especially don't share with someone who still is undermining us all over the world.

the difference is Obama sees Russia as a needed ally in the world, you dont and there is no argument that can be made to change you mind.

It depends on both.

the difference is Obama sees Russia as a needed ally in the world, you dont and there is no argument that can be made to change you mind.

do YOU see Russia as an allie?

It depends on both.

i see them as needed in the scheme of the world. are they are best friend, oh hell no. but in terms of needing them on our side as opposed to against us, i say yes. the lesser of 2 evils is having them in our corner. they also have a seat on the UN Security Council which is key if we every want to have UN support in military actions we take on. if we need to coddle them a little bit to make them feel better, but it keeps our missiles in eastern europe, wouldnt you see that as a necessary evil?

i see them as needed in the scheme of the world. are they are best friend, oh hell no. but in terms of needing them on our side as opposed to against us, i say yes. the lesser of 2 evils is having them in our corner. they also have a seat on the UN Security Council which is key if we every want to have UN support in military actions we take on. if we need to coddle them a little bit to make them feel better, but it keeps our missiles in eastern europe, wouldn't you see that as a necessary evil?

No, I don't, you do, becasue you have already thrown in the towel.

The Russian objections to the missile shield are so infantile they don't even bare a minute of a scrutiny and should be disomissed out of hand.

UNLESS one has a agenda.

Obama wants to be loved and liked by everyone, geo-politics as it is applied via the judicious use of; in turn hard ball, soft ball, nuance as it applies in and too negotiation(s) are so completely and totally foreign to him, that putin and medvedev are encouraged to keep pressing, what do they have to lose?

Obamas faults in FP, doesn't make them or their 'case' ( Putin and Medvedev) right or valid.

i see them as needed in the scheme of the world. are they are best friend, oh hell no. but in terms of needing them on our side as opposed to against us, i say yes. the lesser of 2 evils is having them in our corner. they also have a seat on the UN Security Council which is key if we every want to have UN support in military actions we take on. if we need to coddle them a little bit to make them feel better, but it keeps our missiles in eastern europe, wouldn't you see that as a necessary evil?

The Russian objections to the missile shield are so infantile they don't even bare a minute of a scrutiny and should be disomissed out of hand.

UNLESS one has a agenda.

Obama wants to be loved and liked by everyone, geo-politics as it is applied via the judicious use of; in turn hard ball, soft ball, nuance as it applies in and too negotiation(s) are so completely and totally foreign to him, that putin and medvedev are encouraged to keep pressing, what do they have to lose?

Obamas faults in FP, doesn't make them or their 'case' ( Putin and Medvedev) right or valid.

so you would rather have them as an enemy and risk another cold war? :cuckoo:

I figure we owe it to them, they did after all give us their turbojet information and a Whittle engine in 1941. Till then we knew of jet engines but had no real idea what they could do.

UNLESS one has a agenda.

I would rather the US have such a commanding technological lead that a Cold War stays cold. When all sides have technological parity then cold wars become very hot, because now the odds are the same, there are no force multipliers that make attacks risky. Tech parity ensures conflict.

UNLESS one has a agenda.

I would rather the US have such a commanding technological lead that a Cold War stays cold. When all sides have technological parity then cold wars become very hot, because now the odds are the same, there are no force multipliers that make attacks risky. Tech parity ensures conflict.

there is a larger political game to play here than just missile tech. like i mentioned before since Russia has a seat at the UN Security Council and their political and economic standing with the world, they can have a large affect on the US as a whole. so as of right now i see them as a necessary evil.

Last edited:

there is a larger political game to play here than just missile tech. like i mentioned before since Russia has a seat at the UN Security Council and their political and economic standing with the world, they can have a large affect on the US as a whole. so as of right now i see them as a necessary evil.

You're assuming the UN is relevent and can actually accomplish something other than wealth redistribution. I don't agree with that.

You're assuming the UN is relevent and can actually accomplish something other than wealth redistribution. I don't agree with that.

the UN is relevant. dont you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been easier and cost less US money and US lives has the UN been involved? or do you enjoy the US playing world police and always footing the bill?

T

the UN is relevant. dont you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would have been easier and cost less US money and US lives has the UN been involved? or do you enjoy the US playing world police and always footing the bill?

It's becoming clearer that you really don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back