WTF Is Wrong with this country

I've heard stories about burglars suing the owners of the homes they broke into because they got injured in the process.... don't know if it's true or not... if so they had one helluva lawyer.....

I think that happened in California back in mid 80s. A burglar climbed up the patio the patio broke fell and broke both legs. Sue the home owner but case was dismissed. I searched Google I can't find it.

I've heard stories about burglars suing the owners of the homes they broke into because they got injured in the process.... don't know if it's true or not... if so they had one helluva lawyer.....

I think that happened in California back in mid 80s. A burglar climbed up the patio the patio broke fell and broke both legs. Sue the home owner but case was dismissed. I searched Google I can't find it.

Good! Glad to hear that!

My wife and I just finished building our new house and are getting an alarm installed

We wanted to add video and audio surveillance as well and were informed that we would have to put stickers and signs on the doors and lawn notifying any piece of shit criminal who would want to break in of said surveillance.

If we didn't have the notices any piece of shit scum bag motherfucker who broke into my house would get off Scott free even if said piece of shit scum bag motherfucker was taped breaking in and robbing me

So I ask what the fuck is wrong with this country?
One word...

liberalswrong.jpg

Forum List

Back