‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

Wow, that's intense. The Republican was very pro this bill. But then he was questioned, in a polite manner, about the huge number of Americans Republicans are desperately trying to f*ck over and he snapped.
I wonder if Trump will pay for the candidate's legal fees. Remember, Trump promoted violence.

Snowflake "reporter" needs to learn his place. He was told TWICE someone else would talk to him about.Stop being such a disrespectful asshole.I love it.

Wow, that's intense. The Republican was very pro this bill. But then he was questioned, in a polite manner, about the huge number of Americans Republicans are desperately trying to f*ck over and he snapped.
I wonder if Trump will pay for the candidate's legal fees. Remember, Trump promoted violence.

Snowflake "reporter" needs to learn his place. He was told TWICE someone else would talk to him about.Stop being such a disrespectful asshole.I love it.

The statement does not go with the audio. Not at all.

Whoever condones this is devoid of decency.
The left condones political violence more than any group. Go see for yourself on YouTube.

Both sides have done it. It's wrong. Saying the left does it does not excuse this.
I can produce 10 videos of democrat violence for every 1 video you find showing the opposite. Quit acting like we are all the same. The facts clearly show you are wrong.

I dont think this man has the temperament to be in the House.

But kudos to him for taking out the trash, lol.
And this is how tyranny starts. And you support it. What an asshole you are.
Democrats have been assaulting people non stop, but I've never seen you respond to THAT violence.

For example, telling crowds to attack constitutionally guaranteed protesters, right?

'put them in the hospital'

'carry them out of stretchers'

"kill them"

'I'll pay your defense bills'

Oh wait - that's trump.

BUT, the real point is that our republic cannot survive without open and free journalism that RWNJs like you are against.

Sorry cupcake but the First Amendment is here to stay.

I listened to the entire video. He got what he deserved for being a disrespectful little shit.

And this is how tyranny starts. And you support it. What an asshole you are.
Democrats have been assaulting people non stop, but I've never seen you respond to THAT violence.

For example, telling crowds to attack constitutionally guaranteed protesters, right?

'put them in the hospital'

'carry them out of stretchers'

"kill them"

'I'll pay your defense bills'

Oh wait - that's trump.

BUT, the real point is that our republic cannot survive without open and free journalism that RWNJs like you are against.

Sorry cupcake but the First Amendment is here to stay.
Post 3 videos of Republican riots. Betcha can't. Meanwhile I can show you HUNDREDS of videos of left wing riots/assaults.

I listened to the entire video. He got what he deserved for being a disrespectful little shit.

He didn't sound disrespectful to me.

The left condones political violence more than any group. Go see for yourself on YouTube.

Both sides have done it. It's wrong. Saying the left does it does not excuse this.
I can produce 10 videos of democrat violence for every 1 video you find showing the opposite. Quit acting like we are all the same. The facts clearly show you are wrong.

Why do you condone this by deflecting?

Cool, I would love to do the same to hundreds of other members of the media who claim they are objective.
Hope he got his nose broken.
The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

Again, the proponents of tyranny hate the first amendment. Apparently you are one of those.

Antifa's violence = bad

Gianforte's violence = good

Stupid partisan hacks are at least funny.

Why are you deflecting from admitting the left is responsible for the vast majority of violence in the US?

Do you seriously consider yourself a Christian?

Oh, of course I do, which is why I moderated my language.
A Tree and its Fruit
…22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, youworkers of lawlessness.’ 24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.…

Really have to love these 'Christians' that are proponents of violence and lawlessness.

Antifa's violence = bad

Gianforte's violence = good

Stupid partisan hacks are at least funny.
1 bad Republican compared to millions of bad democrats. You are the partisan hack.

Why are you deflecting from admitting the left is responsible for the vast majority of violence in the US?

I'm not deflecting. You are. I asked you first.

I'm not deflecting. You are. I asked you first.
Quit deflecting.

Do you seriously consider yourself a Christian?

Oh, of course I do, which is why I moderated my language.

You forget that people here have read your posts.

You are NOT christian.
You are NOT an American, so we don't care what YOU think.
Well, I am an American, with a dd214 that says Honorable. And I think that candidate should spend a year or two in jail for assault.

Cool, I would love to do the same to hundreds of other members of the media who claim they are objective.
Hope he got his nose broken.
The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

Again, the proponents of tyranny hate the first amendment. Apparently you are one of those.

Actually I love the First Amendment, but I still would love to kick the ass of as many of these so-called journalists that I could. :beer:

Forum List

Back