Wtf?!! EV range sucks in the heat too!!

And it will never happen. Do you believe everything a politician says?
I believe the kooks. I watched and lived Wuhan. You must have slept through the mandates and government destruction of human life

Uh.....no Gas stoves in new builds in NY. For no good reason other than harrassment of the residents. pound sand you spinning commee POS.

Sorry, is your stove something you'll drive to work? No one is going to ban ICE cars.

I believe the kooks. I watched and lived Wuhan. You must have slept through the mandates and government destruction of human life

I was against any mandates.......and this all happened under Trump.

Is he a dangerous fellow?

Ramble on.
The problem seems to be you're on board with them like most useful idiots.
When you support one issue then you appear to support them all.
Your knee-jerk reaction to everything seems to support their lies automatically.
Yet one by one their false claims are exposed, and then you backtrack saying you never believed it from the beginning.
You help their cause at nearly every turn....then suffer from amnesia when everything blows up in your faces.

I don't even say I'm a Republican anymore because I can't go along with their BS like you do with Democrats.
I have to consider myself an independent because most of the GOP leadership in Washington seems to be part of the swamp.

The problem seems to be you're on board with them.

Ive not once made any remark to justify that. I've been consistent. Buy what you want and what works for you. None of my business.

Why do you find what works for others any of your business?

When you support one issue then you appear to support them all.
Your knee-jerk reaction to everything seems to support their lies automatically.
Yet one by one their false claims are exposed, and then you backtrack saying you never believed it from the beginning.
You help their cause at nearly every turn....then suffer from amnesia when everything blows up in your faces.

I don't even say I'm a Republican anymore because I can't go along with their BS like you do with Democrats.
I have to consider myself an independent because most of the GOP leadership in Washington seems to be part of the swamp.

Lol....ramble on.

This PK scum is like the MSM but even dumber than Chick Toad. He tries to argue along hoping to trap you to say something the mods wiil come down on you or otherwise objectionable. The pantyliner rides his EBike down to Starbucks to take up space pretending to be smart with his tablet. The POS is OK to persecute Trump, also OK all DEM getting a pass. He wants all sharing potatoe soup behind razor wire for the good of the planet and the elite. You can't reason with an imbecile. Don't bother.

Ive not once made any remark to justify that. I've been consistent. Buy what you want and what works for you. None of my business.

Why do you find what works for others any of your business?

Lol....ramble on.
Fence-sitters are a dime a dozen.

One of these days you're going to have to pick a side and live with it.

Fence-sitters are a dime a dozen.

One of these days you're going to have to pick a side and live with it.

Saying people should be able to choose what works for them is being a fence sitter?

OK, guilty. Lol

I'll always pick the side I just picked. You authoritarians can fight it out.

Forum List

Back