WTF? Deranged Ohmar Says Trump Would Provoke War W/Iran Over Lost Hotel Revenues...

She's a Muslim and an enemy. Too bad she's also a congresswoman.....

Somebody sure messed up there.

we will not learn how to live with each other in peace by killing each other's children, my friends

we will not learn how to live with each other in peace by killing each other's children, my friends
dude, grow the fk up!!! there's no such thing as peace. All we are saying is give peace a chance. yeah, yeah, yeah. islamics can't reside on the same planet and have peace.

Anyone with a brain knows what is going on in this country and knows what they are trying to do. We are standing in their way. They hate us too for it.

The bitch knows they are coming for her too lol........
You are making threats against a Member of Congress. Time to let the FBI know about your post.

Was this like when g5000 threatened to shoot Melania in the face?
how's about that one where kathy Griffin (puke) held up trump's severed head? I mean. If that isn't threatening, there isn't such a thing.
If you are on here like I am a lot, you will find out that nearly every lefty troll, foreign asset want The President Eliminated. And I am not talking about Impeachment. They hate the guy and his family that much, and it's because he is disrupting their corrupt systems, and blocking their corrupt agendas.

Like I have said before, they thought they had it rigged, and they thought they were on pace to "End America" then Trump threw a monkey wrench in to their machine.
again, it is their nazi style. eliminate that to which you have no control.

She's my hero .

69237139_881787222186455_8391324334886486016_n.jpg

dude, grow the fk up!!! there's no such thing as peace. All we are saying is give peace a chance. yeah, yeah, yeah. islamics can't reside on the same planet and have peace.
and your solution is?
So what are you going to do during The End Times when God wipes out half of The Earth's Population?

Think God is going to listen to you while He punishes Evil Doers?

Hell, He wipes out The Combined Armies of Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Algeria and Ethiopia in a single event destroying a staggering 90% of that entire military force on The Mountains of Israel in one day in His Holy Wrath.

What are you going to say to God when the He piles up so many bodies that it takes Israel 7 months to bury them?

Ever hear, Don't Start None, Won't Be None?

Don't Start None.

Go take a hike drag queen.

Forum List

Back