Wtf, cnn?

There was a specific tip. The bombs weren't detected in the screening process. That's not to say they are "undetectable", but the fact they were uncovered through a tip does not refute the claim.

these bombs are 'undetectable'? Then how did we detect the ones you're doing the fucking story on?
You might want to brush up on the English language.
On October 28, Saudi Arabia's security chief, Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, called U.S. Homeland Security official John Brennan, the U.S. administration's Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, and former C.I.A. station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to warn him of the plot.[6] Saudi Arabia had reportedly learned of the plot through an al-Qaeda turncoat-turned-whistle-blower, Jaber al-Faifi, a former Guantánamo Bay inmate.[7]
wikipedia

:thup:

I am mildly disturbed that the media is not leading with this story every hour.

I got up this morning, MSNBC didn't lead with this; they led the news with that stupid Alaska local tv Joe Miller thing, and in the most magnificent example of grim irony ever, headlined the story with the words

ALASKA BOMBSHELL!

I am mildly disturbed that the media is not leading with this story every hour.

I got up this morning, MSNBC didn't lead with this; they led the news with that stupid Alaska local tv Joe Miller thing, and in the most magnificent example of grim irony ever, headlined the story with the words

ALASKA BOMBSHELL!

I'm not surprised in the least that MSnbc would downplay the attempted "man caused disasters", formerly known as terrorist plots against the US on the eve of a national election.

these bombs are 'undetectable'? Then how did we detect the ones you're doing the fucking story on?

Tips from someone who knew they were there. Technically, that is not detecting, that is lucking out that the damn things were not set to go off sooner.

Just saying.

Forum List

Back