WTC anomaly

S

smellthecoffee

without wishing to upset anyone I would like people's thoughts on the following...

In the report regarding the 911 attack on the WTC it breaks down citizens lost by each country. Upon reading the report there was an obvious anomaly. countries like Poland and Australia who make up a negligible percentage of the workers employed at the WTC had losses of around 3-7 persons. Isreal provided around 18% of the employees and as a percentage would have expected losses around 380. 1 Isreali was lost on that terrible day. I hate breaking lives down into numbers and I am thankful for every person who escaped that merciless attack but this is a puzzling equation.

It's quite possible that the company that employed Israeli's were located on lower levels of the trade center. There was also only 1 loss for:

Britain
Dominican Republic
Australia

And only 2 from China.

You're trying to make something out of numbers that just isn't there. And quite frankly, I think it's a bit distasteful.

jimnyc. I specifically stated that I was reticent to reduce people to numbers. But the anomaly IS there. Your thoughts about office location may be the answer but examination and discussion is surely worthwhile.

how is discussing factual and official reports running an agenda?
why do questions upset you so? I have many and varied opinions and over the fullness of time you will observe that this is only one line of thought at this point in time.

I only stated what I have observed from the few post you have made....it hit me strange that Israel held center stage on all post so far...as for being upset...nope....just wondered why ???

Originally posted by jimnyc
It's quite possible that the company that employed Israeli's were located on lower levels of the trade center. There was also only 1 loss for:

Britain
Dominican Republic
Australia

And only 2 from China.

You're trying to make something out of numbers that just isn't there. And quite frankly, I think it's a bit distasteful.

It's not distasteful at all.

At first glance these are obvious statistical irregularities.
But as you have pointed out, they have a cause other than a massive Jewish conspiracy.

The writer just wanted to know what that cause was.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
It's not distasteful at all.

Breaking down lost lives to numbers to imply a conspiracy to prevent loss of life to Israeli's IS distasteful. Assuming the original posters sole intent was to find out why certain nationalities lost less lives than others would have been acceptable. But like I pointed out earlier, he chose to focus on Israel and neglect other nations that had a large population in the WTC and still had minimal loss of life.

I'd like to see the numbers. It's quite possible there's a plausible answer to this incongruity.

Obviously some people get upset at merely mentioning something that might be construed as conspiratory. Numbers don't lie if understood correctly and frankly JimNYC I think it's a bit distasteful to make an obtuse speculation (maybe they worked on the lower floors) when you clearly don't have the answer.

Nice question Coffee; I agree it should be looked into.

Originally posted by Meridian Clear
I'd like to see the numbers. It's quite possible there's a plausible answer to this incongruity.

Obviously some people get upset at merely mentioning something that might be construed as conspiratory. Numbers don't lie if understood correctly and frankly JimNYC I think it's a bit distasteful to make an obtuse speculation (maybe they worked on the lower floors) when you clearly don't have the answer.

Nice question Coffee; I agree it should be looked into.

JimmyC was not obtuse at all. By the way, welcome. You will find several who share your perspective:

Originally posted by jimnyc

Britain
Dominican Republic
Australia

And only 2 from China.

Originally posted by Meridian Clear
Numbers don't lie if understood correctly and frankly JimNYC I think it's a bit distasteful to make an obtuse speculation

I might suggest you lay off the insults. Opening old threads to insult someone is being a bit obtuse.

Forum List

Back