WSJ "Culture of Hatred".....how do we come to peace agreement?

It is Arab land. As the Land Records demonstrate. 85% of the land was owned by Christians and Muslims. Jews owned less than 7%. As depicted in the table on page 566 from the Survey of Palestine published by the UN before Partition in 1946. The whole survey is available for download in PDF from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive of New York and Wagner Universities'

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

View attachment 34336

No girlfriend. Isreal was never Palestinian land. Never. It was Jewish Land. Then the Babylonians. Then the Jews again. Then Roman. Then Byzantine. Then Ottoman. Then British. Finally back to the Jews.

Please acquire a basic understanding of history before you spout your nonsense. Thank you. :D

You should acquire a basic understanding of facts rather than fiction. The Land Records as compiled by the British administrators and depicted in the table below demonstrate that the Arabs owned more than 85% of the land and the Jews less than 7% in 1946. That's just a fact as portrayed in the land ownership table from the UN commissioned Survey of Palestine published in 1946 and down loadable from New York University's and Wagner University's Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

View attachment 34340

Private ownership nitwit. That is an entirely different issue than a sovereign nation. You do understand the difference....don't you?

The land was never a Palestinian sovereign nation. Never. On the other hand....Israel was and has been a sovereign Jewish nation in the Holy Land on and off for millennia.

That is the critical difference which I think anyone above a 70 I.Q. could understand.

So, you don't believe in private ownership of land? Do you think that the UN intended that all the privately owned land in Palestine would be transferred to the Israeli state? Are you a communist?

Israel was never a Jewish state for anything close to a millennium, much less "millennia" if your high IQ is trying to write the plural of millennium.

As far as IQ, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn, you ignorant piece of shit.

Girlfriend.....private ownership of land does not equal sovereign state. Palestinians have never had a sovereign state therefore have no claim to the land. The Jewish State is sovereign. Big difference.

And sweetie.....millennia is the plural. You ignorant fuck. :lol:

plural noun: millennia.

Since the Palestinians owned the land they of course have a claim to it. If you are not a communist and believe in private property. What kind of nonsense are you spouting.

So you are claiming that Jews ruled some place called Israel for more than one millennium. How many 2,3,4 10 millennia?

Do you think that an article from the Wall Street Journal has any relevance. How much do you want to bet that the editors are almost all Jews. It is like me posting a Press TV video, FFS.

There is hatred of the Jews for what they have done to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine. Not because they are Jews. You can't expect people that were invaded by people from another continent, and then the majority of them expelled, not to hate the invader. Do you think the Spanish ever stopped hating the Muslims that had invaded Spain?
As usual, you criticize the source. If the source says something that doesn't fit your agenda , you start whining. Even if it was written by Jews, that's irrelevant.

Why should Palestinians not hate the Israeli Jews? Can you give me one reason.

They are hateful people who cheer when innocent civilians are killed and hand out candy. Palestinians are evil racists who do not deserve a country

My question was why should the Christians and Muslims of Palestine not hate Israeli Jews. One reason. Give me one.

Do you think that an article from the Wall Street Journal has any relevance. How much do you want to bet that the editors are almost all Jews. It is like me posting a Press TV video, FFS.

There is hatred of the Jews for what they have done to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine. Not because they are Jews. You can't expect people that were invaded by people from another continent, and then the majority of them expelled, not to hate the invader. Do you think the Spanish ever stopped hating the Muslims that had invaded Spain?
As usual, you criticize the source. If the source says something that doesn't fit your agenda , you start whining. Even if it was written by Jews, that's irrelevant.

They are hateful people who cheer when innocent civilians are killed and hand out candy. Palestinians are evil racists who do not deserve a country

My question was why should the Christians and Muslims of Palestine not hate Israeli Jews. One reason. Give me one.

Hate is not a productive emotion. It is almost as stupid as the Palestinians. Now compromise and cooperation....that can get you somewhere.

I'd like to think at some point the Palestinians would realize that....but I doubt it.

Lol It's an unsigned editorial, no less. Thanks for the laugh!!

There are some seriously stupid fucking people on this earth, no wonder things can be such a mess.

Asshole, the NYT and every other major publication produces general editorials that are unsigned, this is nothing new or unusual - to those with any intelligence.

Read your question again and maybe you'll see just how stupid it is .

As far as IQ, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn, you ignorant piece of shit.

Oh. My. God. Look out everyone, Mr S is going back to the "I know more than you ever will" theme.

And as the final flair to prove its "IQ" do not ignore the last part of Mrs S statement, you "ignorant pieces of shit".

Back to the actual OP. Thank you Aris, you have been posting some good information of late. I appreciate it.

And with this I agree. There is more in the way (or an impedance) of peace with the Palestinian leadership inciting violence than anything else these days, IMHO. Unfortunately, this incitement and propaganda has been going on since at least 2000 when Arafat declined the terms that pretty much gave the Palestinians all they wanted.

And if that deal was so bad, why didn't Arafat come back with a counter deal? Why? why? wHY?

Nope, he just wanted to keep the money, keep the control, keep the Palestinians 'under', and most of all keep up the violence.

Last edited:
It's the land of those who inhebited it for decades and those who're ready to live in peace. That goes for both Jews and Arabs. The Arabs can live in the land as well as Jews, no reason why not. Those who cannot share, should buy a snorkel.
No wonder you're the only Zionist I happen to like!

Lol It's an unsigned editorial, no less. Thanks for the laugh!!

There are some seriously stupid fucking people on this earth, no wonder things can be such a mess.

Asshole, the NYT and every other major publication produces general editorials that are unsigned, this is nothing new or unusual - to those with any intelligence.
toastman was defending the WSJ as the source, but even if you believe the WSJ is unbiased in their straight reporting - this is a fucking opinion piece and the fact that it's unsigned - well it could be the editorial staff, but for all we know it could be submitted for publication by AIPAC . Bottom line: it's a one-sided opinion.
You got that - dipshit.

toastman was defending the WSJ as the source, but even if you believe the WSJ is unbiased in their straight reporting - this is a fucking opinion piece and the fact that it's unsigned - well it could be the editorial staff, but for all we know it could be submitted for publication by AIPAC . Bottom line: it's a one-sided opinion.

When we are talking about pieces in the major news outlets, the author is not an acceptable target; the publication has already vetted the writer(s) so trying to apply deflective bullshit from the NYT, WSJ, etc., is nonsense/trolling garbage.

Either address the points made, or GTFO the thread.

When we are talking about pieces in the major news outlets, the author is not an acceptable target; the publication has already vetted the writer(s) so trying to apply deflective bullshit from the NYT, WSJ, etc., is nonsense/trolling garbage.

Either address the points made, or GTFO the thread.
Your contention that this opinion piece has some special validity because the author has been vetted by the publisher is horseshit. Who's vetting the vetter? You seem to think you have that right, screw that. It's a BS one-sided post that does nothing but invite tit-for tat accusations and finger pointing.

You want to talk about a "Culture of Hatred", look at your signature scumbag.

Forum List

Back