WSJ "Culture of Hatred".....how do we come to peace agreement?

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
WSJ Editorial: Palestinian “Culture of Hatred,” not Settlements, is Main Obstacle to Peace

FeaturedImage_2014-11-19_Flickr_Culture_of_Hate_14443710589_2cca53b945_b.jpg

In an unsigned editorial yesterday (Google link), the editors of The Wall Street Journal argued that the main obstacle to peace between Israel and the Palestinians is not settlements but “the culture of hatred against Jews that is nurtured by Palestinian leaders.”
Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas condemned the killings, but not without calling for Israel to halt what he called “invasions” of the holy Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. Mr. Abbas has previously said the Temple Mount was being “contaminated” by Jews, despite assurances by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque are for Muslim worship only. The Memri news service reports that the Oct. 29 issue of the Palestinian daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida was full of false accusations that Israel is damaging Jerusalem’s holy sites. …
The murders are the worst in a recent spate of Palestinian attacks, which some are calling a third spontaneous “intifada,” or uprising, against Israel. But there are few spontaneous events in a society dominated by armed military factions. The last intifada, after the failure of Bill Clinton ’s peace talks in 2000, was also said to be spontaneous until it became clear that Yasser Arafat was running it.
The Journal’s editors suggest pressuring the Palestinian Authority to abide by its commitment to stop incitement against Israel:
The best way to prevent another intifada is to reassure Israel that the U.S. supports its self-defense, while warning Palestinians that they will never have a homeland as long as they cultivate a society that celebrates murdering the innocent in the name of religion.

Do you think that an article from the Wall Street Journal has any relevance. How much do you want to bet that the editors are almost all Jews. It is like me posting a Press TV video, FFS.

There is hatred of the Jews for what they have done to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine. Not because they are Jews. You can't expect people that were invaded by people from another continent, and then the majority of them expelled, not to hate the invader. Do you think the Spanish ever stopped hating the Muslims that had invaded Spain?

Its curious that no one had the nerve to put their name to this piece.
Written by a committee? Then ashamed to sign it, as it was 'required of them'?

Do you think that an article from the Wall Street Journal has any relevance. How much do you want to bet that the editors are almost all Jews. It is like me posting a Press TV video, FFS.

There is hatred of the Jews for what they have done to the Christians and Muslims of Palestine. Not because they are Jews. You can't expect people that were invaded by people from another continent, and then the majority of them expelled, not to hate the invader. Do you think the Spanish ever stopped hating the Muslims that had invaded Spain?
As usual, you criticize the source. If the source says something that doesn't fit your agenda , you start whining. Even if it was written by Jews, that's irrelevant.

It's Jewish land. It was never the Palestinians. They need to get the fuck over it and negotiate a peace in good faith.

It's Jewish land. It was never the Palestinians. They need to get the fuck over it and negotiate a peace in good faith.

It is Arab land. As the Land Records demonstrate. 85% of the land was owned by Christians and Muslims. Jews owned less than 7%. As depicted in the table on page 566 from the Survey of Palestine published by the UN before Partition in 1946. The whole survey is available for download in PDF from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive of New York and Wagner Universities'

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

land ownership only.jpg

As usual, you criticize the source. If the source says something that doesn't fit your agenda , you start whining. Even if it was written by Jews, that's irrelevant.

Why should Palestinians not hate the Israeli Jews? Can you give me one reason.

It is Arab land. As the Land Records demonstrate. 85% of the land was owned by Christians and Muslims. Jews owned less than 7%. As depicted in the table on page 566 from the Survey of Palestine published by the UN before Partition in 1946. The whole survey is available for download in PDF from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive of New York and Wagner Universities'

View attachment 34336
ooops2.jpeg

View attachment 34336

No girlfriend. Isreal was never Palestinian land. Never. It was Jewish Land. Then the Babylonians. Then the Jews again. Then Roman. Then Byzantine. Then Ottoman. Then British. Finally back to the Jews.

Please acquire a basic understanding of history before you spout your nonsense. Thank you. :D

View attachment 34336

No girlfriend. Isreal was never Palestinian land. Never. It was Jewish Land. Then the Babylonians. Then the Jews again. Then Roman. Then Byzantine. Then Ottoman. Then British. Finally back to the Jews.

Please acquire a basic understanding of history before you spout your nonsense. Thank you. :D

You should acquire a basic understanding of facts rather than fiction. The Land Records as compiled by the British administrators and depicted in the table below demonstrate that the Arabs owned more than 85% of the land and the Jews less than 7% in 1946. That's just a fact as portrayed in the land ownership table from the UN commissioned Survey of Palestine published in 1946 and down loadable from New York University's and Wagner University's Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

land ownership only.jpg

Lol It's an unsigned editorial, no less. Thanks for the laugh!!

Rupert Murdoch owns the WSJ (and Fox News). Fair and balanced. You guys are great fun. Maybe I should expect you to accept Press TV, Russia Today, Rense etc. as fact like you expect us to believe the one-sided sources you present.

View attachment 34336

You should acquire a basic understanding of facts rather than fiction. The Land Records as compiled by the British administrators and depicted in the table below demonstrate that the Arabs owned more than 85% of the land and the Jews less than 7% in 1946. That's just a fact as portrayed in the land ownership table from the UN commissioned Survey of Palestine published in 1946 and down loadable from New York University's and Wagner University's Berman Jewish Policy Archive:

View attachment 34340

Private ownership nitwit. That is an entirely different issue than a sovereign nation. You do understand the difference....don't you?

The land was never a Palestinian sovereign nation. Never. On the other hand....Israel was and has been a sovereign Jewish nation in the Holy Land on and off for millennia.

That is the critical difference which I think anyone above a 70 I.Q. could understand.

Rupert Murdoch owns the WSJ (and Fox News). Fair and balanced. You guys are great fun. Maybe I should expect you to accept Press TV, Russia Today, Rense etc. as fact like you expect us to believe the one-sided sources you present.
Perhaps you've misconstrued something, I agree with everything you've said.

Perhaps you've misconstrued something, I agree with everything you've said.

I have had all kinds of Phoneys, Welfare Queens, Rowdies writing nonsense that I have to respond to, I could have answered the wrong post. LOL

View attachment 34336

View attachment 34340

Private ownership nitwit. That is an entirely different issue than a sovereign nation. You do understand the difference....don't you?

The land was never a Palestinian sovereign nation. Never. On the other hand....Israel was and has been a sovereign Jewish nation in the Holy Land on and off for millennia.

That is the critical difference which I think anyone above a 70 I.Q. could understand.

So, you don't believe in private ownership of land? Do you think that the UN intended that all the privately owned land in Palestine would be transferred to the Israeli state? Are you a communist?

Israel was never a Jewish state for anything close to a millennium, much less "millennia" if your high IQ is trying to write the plural of millennium.

As far as IQ, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn, you ignorant piece of shit.

Why should Palestinians not hate the Israeli Jews? Can you give me one reason.

They are hateful people who cheer when innocent civilians are killed and hand out candy. Palestinians are evil racists who do not deserve a country

View attachment 34336

View attachment 34340

So, you don't believe in private ownership of land? Do you think that the UN intended that all the privately owned land in Palestine would be transferred to the Israeli state? Are you a communist?

Israel was never a Jewish state for anything close to a millennium, much less "millennia" if your high IQ is trying to write the plural of millennium.

As far as IQ, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn, you ignorant piece of shit.

Girlfriend.....private ownership of land does not equal sovereign state. Palestinians have never had a sovereign state therefore have no claim to the land. The Jewish State is sovereign. Big difference.

And sweetie.....millennia is the plural. You ignorant fuck. :lol:

plural noun: millennia.

It's the land of those who inhebited it for decades and those who're ready to live in peace. That goes for both Jews and Arabs. The Arabs can live in the land as well as Jews, no reason why not. Those who cannot share, should buy a snorkel.

Forum List

Back