Wray lied under oath - Feds, UC's, CI's, all at J6

Maybe listen to their under oath testimony would be a good start. The one guy was told to violate FBI policy.
Patel gave them cash after they were out of work,.
Ahh...so if Dems had three "whistleblowers" who were fired by the FBI for supporting summer of love protesters and Schumer took their statements, didn't share them and then you found out they were paid by Biden's ex advisor, you would be fine with that?

Ahh...so if Dems had three "whistleblowers" who were fired by the FBI for supporting summer of love protesters and Schumer took their statements, didn't share them and then you found out they were paid by Biden's ex advisor, you would be fine with that?
If ????? Awe just spit it out already if you know something no one else knows.

It's the humiliation you suffered with the Durham thing, isn't it. That's what's making you all even crankier and crazier than usual.

There's a way out of your depression. Just walk away from your fascist loser cult. No one's forcing you to stay there and be miserable. Your misery is self-inflicted. You can simply choose to not be miserable.
Be assimilated by The Borg? Fuck you with that!

They aren't attacking whistleblowers because they are not actual whistleblowers.

Also they weren't attacked for their testimony. They were attacked because they were shitty FBI agents who broke FBI policy.

They are also paid for by a Trump donor.

So which mods sock are you?
No mods here are that gay.

You might be thinking a couple are, but no..

They aren't attacking whistleblowers because they are not actual whistleblowers.

Also they weren't attacked for their testimony. They were attacked because they were shitty FBI agents who broke FBI policy.

They are also paid for by a Trump donor.

You are so easily duped. I enjoy how clueless you are.

That's odd.....under testimony they described following the FBI whistleblower procedure. It's in my OP video.

The media talking has been issued to all leftists. They are not whistleblowers. Nothing will convince the gullible rubes of anything different. No law posted. No case law. Nothing.

Maybe...but knowing Gyms track record I won't buy it until I have seen the paperwork.

Even if they are, do you think 3 people who broke FBI policy, were paid by an ex Trump supporter and who supported the Jan 6th insurrection are valid?

This from the lemming that believes Kavanaugh held rape trains because Blazzing Fraud testified she saw him standing next to the punch bowl with a red cup. You just can’t make this groomed mindset up.

This from the lemming that believes Kavanaugh held rape trains because Blazzing Fraud testified she saw him standing next to the punch bowl with a red cup. You just can’t make this groomed mindset up.
I have no idea what your talking about and that wasn't an investigation, it was simply an interview. False equivalence is a weak arguement.

Durham was going to get all the Democrats sent to the Gulag.

Obama wasn't born in the USA.

There was massive vote fraud in the 2020 election.

TheClintons/Democrats killed Epstein, Vince Foster and Seth Rich.

Biden was taking money from Ukraine/China

The DeepState has secret pedo chambers in pizza parlors.

"Globalists" (that is, jews) control everything

The Democrats spied on Trump.

The media is liberal.

Hunter Biden's laptop showed evidence of ... something.

COVID was a deadly Chinese bioweapon, while simultaneously being no more harmful than a cold.

Global warming is really a globalist hoax.

Masks and vaccines don't work, but horse paste does.

Should I keep going?
Yes please do. That's the most facts you've ever posted. :113:

Would you accept the whistleblowers in my scenario?

If not why do you accept the Trump advisor paid whistleblowers now?

Or deflect and pretend you're clever, your choice.

Groomed leftist useful idiots do not give me a choice. Never have. Never will.

The media talking has been issued to all leftists. They are not whistleblowers. Nothing will convince the gullible rubes of anything different. No law posted. No case law. Nothing.
It's a mockery, and you know leftist love to mock anything and everything.

Forum List

Back