Wow!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
mutt_romney_on_the_cover_of_a_boston_gay_advocate_newspaper_in_94_i_ll_be_better_than_ted_kennedy_for_gay_rights

Etch-a-sketch

Mitt, the white Obama! Vote now!

Liberals won't vote for Mitt because he's too much like Obama!

Republicans will vote for Mitt even though he is very much like Obama!

What to do!

Why exactly are you amazed? Is your head that far deep in the sand that this is new and shocking to you?

Why exactly are you amazed? Is your head that far deep in the sand that this is new and shocking to you?

No, you're right this is totally normal

"I think the gay community needs more support from the Republican Party and I would be a voice in the Republican Party to foster antidiscrimination efforts," he told Bay Windows, a New England gay and lesbian newspaper. He also wrote a letter to Log Cabin Republicans saying he'd make "equality for gays and lesbians a mainstream concern." The Bay Windows interview has been reported on during this campaign -- the Boston Globe mentioned it in May, for example -- but the image of the front page, dug up by Reddit readers, is more striking.

This Is How Proud Romney Was to Be Pro-Gay Rights in 1994 - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Just admit, you support a guy that when asked to supply another politician that would more closely resemble Obama you come up blank.

I want Obama out of the white house, the man is possibly the most destructive and divisive President in US history, but while I’d rather Mitt win in the GE I won’t vote for him cuz I'm not a sucker.

Just admit, you support a guy that when asked to supply another politician that would more closely resemble Obama you come up blank.

I want Obama out of the white house, the man is possibly the most destructive and divisive President in US history, but while I’d rather Mitt win in the GE I won’t vote for him cuz I'm not a sucker.

What are you talking about? It's quite easy to name politicians that would more closely resemble Obama.

Hillary Clinton for one.

Willard has got to be the king of the dumbfuck puppets. He stands for everything and nothing at the same time. He is a perfect example of how idiotic today's republican party are for nominating this dumbass.

Last edited:
Willard has got to be the king of the dumbfuck puppets. He has stands for everything and nothing at the same time. He is a perfect example of how idiotic today's republican party are for nominating this dumbass.

Could not have said it better.

Triangulation rulez!

Won't be long now. We'll be voting for a vegetable for President.

Looks like even more Independents will be heading Romney's way. This can't hurt Romney. Sorry bout that Obamabots. ;)

Forum List

Back