Wow!

So 18 years ago he made a statement that might conflict with what he believes today.
Really? Is this really even worth a thread?

Wow, Romney supporters only say "What wrong with that?" while never ever ever saying what is right with it.

Equal rights for gays is something I support. No one should be discriminated against for who they sleep with, provided the parties involved are of legal age.

So 18 years ago he made a statement that might conflict with what he believes today.

Short answer? NO...like everything else dredged up.

Thats right, everything dredged up about Romney is false. Wave your ignorance proudly. The T just says its not worth the read because its not on the inside of a Bazooka Joe wrapper

Thats right, everything dredged up about Romney is false. Wave your ignorance proudly. The T just says its not worth the read because its not on the inside of a Bazooka Joe wrapper

No one claims it's false. I just claim it's irrelevant.

What fascinates me is that, while each party's primary process appears to be largely controlled by that party's base, we have two candidates who piss off their party's base.

What the hell. There's gotta be an interesting sociological study in there somewhere.

No Ignorence at all asstain. Romney is better suited to the Job than your Master Obama. THIS gets under your skin because you KNOW I am correct.

Obama has been a fuckup before he ever entered the office.:eusa_hand:

No Ignorence at all asstain. Romney is better suited to the Job than your Master Obama. THIS gets under your skin because you KNOW I am correct.

No no, you're right your thirst for knowledge makes you claim everything on Romney isnt worth reading.

No no, you're right your thirst for knowledge makes you claim everything on Romney isnt worth reading.

Can you actually read a sentence and understand it? If not get an adult to help.

Can you actually read a sentence and understand it? If not get an adult to help.

No I cant, I cant type either...I'm just getting lucky :thup:

Willard has got to be the king of the dumbfuck puppets. He has stands for everything and nothing at the same time. He is a perfect example of how idiotic today's republican party are for nominating this dumbass.

Could not have said it better.

Triangulation rulez!

Won't be long now. We'll be voting for a vegetable for President.

They already did, he is President

Willard has got to be the king of the dumbfuck puppets. He has stands for everything and nothing at the same time. He is a perfect example of how idiotic today's republican party are for nominating this dumbass.

Could not have said it better.

Triangulation rulez!

Won't be long now. We'll be voting for a vegetable for President.

They already did, he is President

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh .......repeat

Forum List

Back