Wow, They Really ARE Desperate

It would be interesting to see how many Bernie voters would tell the party to go fuck itself and sit the whole thing out.

Even more than did last time, they would lose the House and more seats in the Senate.

Democrats are starting to realize they have little/no hope of beating Trump .
:)

Democrats are starting to realize they have little/no hope of beating Trump .
:)
Not if this market keeps going down and more unemployment takes place

The market and employers are reacting to the virus. Trump is not responsible for the virus. On the other hand, the Dems still want open borders, no travel restrictions and voter registration for illegals. Also, how to blame the virus on Trump.

Well, considering that Super Tuesday is just around the corner, and that neither Brown nor Obama has done anything to get on a ballot or hold a rally, I'm guessing this is just another fevered conservative pipe dream.

Well, considering that Super Tuesday is just around the corner, and that neither Brown nor Obama has done anything to get on a ballot or hold a rally, I'm guessing this is just another fevered conservative pipe dream.

If no one has a majority when the wash is done it goes to the convention.

I thought it was interesting that Trump is handing the reins for handling the virus over to Pence.
He’s delegating responsibility to someone he has confidence in.

Actually, he's passing the buck, so that when this gets bad (and it will), he is absolved of all responsibility, because it's Pence who's in charge.
It’s obvious you have never been in a position of delegating responsibility. :)

I thought it was interesting that Trump is handing the reins for handling the virus over to Pence.
He’s delegating responsibility to someone he has confidence in.

Actually, he's passing the buck, so that when this gets bad (and it will), he is absolved of all responsibility, because it's Pence who's in charge.
It’s obvious you have never been in a position of delegating responsibility. :)

Really? Sorry, but I spent 20 years in the Navy, and my last tour was running the Navy office at the Amarillo MEPS. My boss was all the way down in San Antonio.

There are no talented democrats,, they have mike Obama because he’s black, and will say provocative shit

Forum List

Back