Wow, the Prez of the Sierra Club is a moron.......

The last time anyone examined the veracity of Ted Cruz they found that he lied in 42 statements and the only time he told the truth was when he was talking about toilet seats. Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas

The rest of you can wallow in that bed of fact, but I'll take a pass from anything Ted Cruz has to say.

u didn't watch the vid -- did ya?

What would the point be? Cruz has destroyed his own believability, watching it would lend him some and frankly I don't see any reason to lend credence to what he himself threw away.

The last time anyone examined the veracity of Ted Cruz they found that he lied in 42 statements and the only time he told the truth was when he was talking about toilet seats. Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas

The rest of you can wallow in that bed of fact, but I'll take a pass from anything Ted Cruz has to say.

What would the point be? Cruz has destroyed his own believability, watching it would lend him some and frankly I don't see any reason to lend credence to what he himself threw away.

Well thanks for that uninformed POLITICAL opinion.. Continue to be misinformed on the topic..

Well thanks for that uninformed POLITICAL opinion.. Continue to be misinformed on the topic..

Why would I sit and accept the ramblings of someone who has been completely leveled because of their lack of truthfulness. Kind of silly don't you think?

Why would I sit and accept the ramblings of someone who has been completely leveled because of their lack of truthfulness. Kind of silly don't you think?

I don't know -- MAYBE because even Hillary Clinton has been right once or twice in her public career? Until she changed her opinion?? Am I on the right level now??

I don't know -- MAYBE because even Hillary Clinton has been right once or twice in her public career? Until she changed her opinion?? Am I on the right level now??

No, Ted Cruz has lobbied to shut down the government against all wisdom and advice, he is incapable of having a two way conversation with anyone, just last week he spoke on the record and slammed his colleagues in congress for an hour straight and even after being blocked, tried to shove Planned Parenthood defunding on a procedural vote down everyone's throat. If you want to work in Washington you have to at the very least understand the liabilities and when you hammer your own side you will be met with failure every single day. Ted Cruz has worked hard ruining his own credibility and reputation I have no interest in anything he has to say at all.

Funny, Ted Cruz even asked him if he had seen the data.. you know those FACTS you dont like and the sierra club moron puked out the 97% con lie, over and over again...

You really are a dumb fuck... thanks for playing...

RSS UAH comparison V6.JPG

Cruz was working with facts... You seem to be playing with shit..

Funny, Ted Cruz even asked him if he had seen the data.. you know those FACTS you dont like and the sierra club moron puked out the 97% con lie, over and over again...

Fine. If you want to rest your case on someone who lies most of the time, good for me.

Fine. If you want to rest your case on someone who lies most of the time, good for me.

If you want to rest your case on someone who lies most of the time.....

No, we don't rest our case on Hillary.

the video is about Mair being unable to defend his statements, to the point that he repeatedly answered I agree with the 97% consensus and that is all that is needed to know. pathetic really. the guy was ignorant, his advisor no better.

All the heads of those enviro-whacko organizations are k00ks..........very dangerous people. Go to YouTube and listen to some of their interviews on video. Very disturbing.........human racists. And the people entrenched in their organizations are human racists. When your views are that trees and rocks are more valuable than a human life, you're a mental case.:spinner:

You can NOT make this up.

If you've ever wanted a graphic demonstration of the vacuous nature of the Chicken Little Cult and the ignorance fed hysteria over "Global Warming", you MUST watch this video.

The unapologetic subjectivism of this "Global Warming Hack" is ASTOUNDING.

It is a profound demonstration of: Relativism ON PARADE!​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back