WOW, the Gestapo strikes again

They put this guy in sensitivity training because of tweets he made when he was 17 in 2011?
Who cares if Russia hacked our elections, this is basically like Russia.
OMG, this is like the Paula Dean case, these social justice warriors must be stopped. People are allowed to post stupid things.

MLB orders Brewers' Josh Hader into 'sensitivity training'
I am being forced to take a DIEversity class in college soon...gonna be fun because I plan on showing how DIEversity is nothing more than Anti White Racism. :)

Yeah, you'll show them.
I have nothing to show them. I won't be forced to take a garbage class intended to make white people feel bad for being white and being quiet about it. Let them fail me and I will file a lawsuit for discrimination :D I intend to do all assignments and post them on time but I will add my own piece of my mind to it...can only imagine what kind of special class idiot they have doing the class probably some transgender mulatto etc etc.

They put this guy in sensitivity training because of tweets he made when he was 17 in 2011?
OMG, this is like the Paula Dean case, these social justice warriors must be stopped. People are allowed to post stupid things.

I am being forced to take a DIEversity class in college soon...gonna be fun because I plan on showing how DIEversity is nothing more than Anti White Racism. :)

You are being forced . . . . why? Something you did or just a requirement. If the latter, I would be very unhappy. The very nature of diversity training is to tell whites that there are other races worthy of an equal chance. Why do I need told that (by force?) It assumes I'm a racist and so is DISCRIMINATION, unless the training video also tells minorities of the rights, place and accomplishments of whites.

So the argument goes: if you don't like it, then go somewhere else! The problems is that there ISN'T anywhere else to go. You submit to the brainwashing or the Leftists won't admit or hire you. It's a fight to the death.

I won't be forced to take a garbage class intended to make white people feel bad for being white and being quiet about it. Let them fail me and I will file a lawsuit for discrimination

I see you have your life's plan all mapped out.

Good luck with that.

I hear white supremacy is a great way to win over a jury in a civil suit.

You are being forced . . . . why? Something you did or just a requirement. If the latter, I would be very unhappy. The very nature of diversity training is to tell whites that there are other races worthy of an equal chance. Why do I need told that (by force?) It assumes I'm a racist and so is DISCRIMINATION, unless the training video also tells minorities of the rights, place and accomplishments of whites.

So the argument goes: if you don't like it, then go somewhere else! The problems is that there ISN'T anywhere else to go. You submit to the brainwashing or the Leftist won't admit or hire you.
EVERYONE is required to take it. My wife will as well since we attend same college. I think mine is in September after I am done with the 2 classes I am taking now.

I won't be forced to take a garbage class intended to make white people feel bad for being white and being quiet about it. Let them fail me and I will file a lawsuit for discrimination

Good luck with that.

Discrimination against me because I refuse to bow down to their anti white rhetoric will win...I have free speech they can deal with it.

Good luck with that.

Discrimination against me because I refuse to bow down to their anti white rhetoric will win...I have free speech they can deal with it.

I'm sure you believe that. I'm not sure you're correct.

The MLB is a private business. The MLBs “order” carries no weight of law. It’s an HR issue.

To directly compare an HR issue in a private company to the Gestapo who arrested and participated in the murder of millions of people......is beyond absurd.

...and yet to hear the Left tell it Rump is Hitler.

Trump doesn’t have a thing to do with the MLB Human Resources action.

It’s a private company resolving a private issue with an entertainer in their employ.

Making any comparisons to the Gestapo or Fasism just more nonsense hysterics.
I never said he did, it isn't. Its an organization that searches your entire history in order to punish you for something they don't like.........which is similar to the Gestapo.

Forum List

Back