So glad Mandalay Bay is counter suing the victims of that horrible massacre

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I get so tired of selfish, emotional assholes screwing up our judicial system with their bullshit.

One feels sorry for the victims, but it's beyond me how they can think that it was the hotel's fault that they got shot. If we had had several cases of gunmen firing from hotel rooms, one might see that the victims here had a case, but this was new for everyone. It is unreasonable to blame the hotel for not catching the gunman before he committed his crime.

I get so tired of selfish, emotional assholes screwing up our judicial system with their bullshit.
Death has financial repercussions. Selfish and emotional? Their family members are DEAD, TN. Or severely maimed by bullets and further maimed by their hospital bills.

One feels sorry for the victims, but it's beyond me how they can think that it was the hotel's fault that they got shot. If we had had several cases of gunmen firing from hotel rooms, one might see that the victims here had a case, but this was new for everyone. It is unreasonable to blame the hotel for not catching the gunman before he committed his crime.

I can kinda see where the victims might think the hotel perhaps should have noticed things like him hauling in that many guns, installing cameras in the halls, etc.

On the other hand, I can also see where the hotel genuinely tried to provide security for the festival to the best of their ability and knowledge at the time, and just because someone figured out a new and "improved" way around that security doesn't mean the hotel was negligent.

Lawyers will sue any deep pocket in an attempt to get $$ from an untoward event.

Death has financial repercussions. Selfish and emotional? Their family members are DEAD, TN. Or severely maimed by bullets and further maimed by their hospital bills.

Okay, but that doesn't mean the hotel is at fault or responsible, or that anyone other than the shooter is responsible.

So how is that the hotels fault?
I understand grief and shit but my gawd... these people are ridiculous!
Composure is NOT a thing of the past.

Lawyers will sue any deep pocket in an attempt to get $$ from an untoward event.
So will emotional bedwetters

This is just as retarded as suing remington for the sandy hook massacre.
Or the robber suing the homeowner for cutting himself WHILE ROBBING THEIR HOME.
Or if i were to get hit by a drunk driver and sue jim beam and chevy.
People are stupid.

Since you have provided NO links on this, I'm forced to general statements. You wanna share?

Since you have provided NO links on this, I'm forced to general statements. You wanna share?
Mandalay Bay owners sue victims of Las Vegas mass shooting

People are stupid.
----------------------------- i'd say that people are GREEDY rather than stupid TN .

FYI people. The judicial system is no longer considered part of our political landscape.
#MAGA @modsrawesome :rolleyes:

People are stupid.
----------------------------- i'd say that people are GREEDY rather than stupid TN .
I wont argue. Im ok with either LOL

Mandalay Bay owners sue victims of Las Vegas mass shooting
Thanks! Where's the selfish, emotional, bedwetting part?

its just a whole different style . Everyone is driven by lust for MORE money and most will do anything for MORE money . I have heard this lust for money described as ' unchristian' and i tend to agree TN .

Apparently, because Mandalay Bay followed big-government procedures under the "Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies, or Safety Act," Mandalay Bay is immune from liability.

Government does it better, folks. Trust government.

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

I just wish they would apply this immunity to drug manufacturers who were approved by the FDA. You know....because if the FDA says it's safe....by God.....it's FUCKING SAFE, right statists?

Forum List

Back