Wow look who is ahead in the pork race

yea dog , gore actually won , but that's neither here nor there, but I bet we would have been in one less war, because he wouldn't have to try and show up the old man

Yep, had Gore been president on 9-11 instead of going into Afghanistan we would have UN troops guarding our streets to protect us.

AH BS Sarg, that like saying if we got all those Marines killed in Lebanon we would beat feet fast and attack Grenada, ah crap we did

slack you got that one right, they are two sides of the same coin, it's time to drain the swamp, too bad the baggers turned right, they may have had something in the middle

Chrimsom -you redneck bastards have generations of white trash living off the gov teat, but hey, things haven't been the same since you were forced to get rid of your free labor

What the hell does slavery have to do with welfare?

Furthermore, the same could be said about generations of white trash in the north as well there douche.

There is no middle. We have to tighten the federal belt. And unfortunately I'm not sure there are enough Fiscal conservatives out there who will be running. But we had best get more people to wake up before it's too late, if it's not already.

I find it absolutely amazing that after 8 years of Bush, no one is a repub, or that at least will admit it

I was a Democrat until Reagan because I was still under the mistaken impression that Democrats were living by the words of Kennedy.

Kennedy's party moved away from me. I became a Republican, although I don't know if I'm registered as such. About two years after we invaded Iraq, it became abundantly clear to me that the Republican party had also moved away from me.

I am a Conservative. I suspect that many in the population revere the words of Kennedy exhorting us to: "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." I suspect that many revere the attitude of Reagan and the quick wit along with his dead reckoning method of thinking.

Now both major parties seek to buy our votes and care nothing of our hopes, our dreams, our goals or our pride and heritage. One tries to buy the votes with outright bribes. The other with tax cuts. We need a party that is like the one that Kennedy spoke about. Like the one that Reagan so accurately described.

If this is the TEA Party, they will do well. If the TEA Party is high jacked by the corrupt, it will be a shame. It's evidence of American hope that we continue to think that our leaders will not be swindlers when that is all we have seen for too many years.

I find it absolutely amazing that after 8 years of Bush, no one is a repub, or that at least will admit it

I'll proudly admit it. I voted for Bush - twice. He was a better choice then the other two morons who ran against him. Just think, if Al Gore had of gotten elected President, we all would probably be hand-cranking windmills in our back yard or some other dumbass thing like that... If Kerry had of gotten elected, I hate to think what we would have become. Both of them were pretty lame.

I think I'd take either of them over the current.

I was a Democrat until Reagan because I was still under the mistaken impression that Democrats were living by the words of Kennedy.

Kennedy's party moved away from me. I became a Republican, although I don't know if I'm registered as such. About two years after we invaded Iraq, it became abundantly clear to me that the Republican party had also moved away from me.

I am a Conservative. I suspect that many in the population revere the words of Kennedy exhorting us to: "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." I suspect that many revere the attitude of Reagan and the quick wit along with his dead reckoning method of thinking.

Now both major parties seek to buy our votes and care nothing of our hopes, our dreams, our goals or our pride and heritage. One tries to buy the votes with outright bribes. The other with tax cuts. We need a party that is like the one that Kennedy spoke about. Like the one that Reagan so accurately described.

If this is the TEA Party, they will do well. If the TEA Party is high jacked by the corrupt, it will be a shame. It's evidence of American hope that we continue to think that our leaders will not be swindlers when that is all we have seen for too many years.

I'm always saddened that no one remembers the very next line of Kennedy's speech:

"My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man."

look around your little shit hole Chrimson, you know what I'm talking about, a bunch of fat assed lazy rednecks white welfarers sitting around talking about how things used to be , you know before those uppity ******* got the right to vote and such

Most earmarks are money that would've been sent to the various states, in the form of block grants, anyways.

Earmarks are easily the least understood topic that a lot of political dilettantes get all exorcised over.

Earmark apologist ?

Good job of it too :clap2:

And the Dems deserve a hand for making earmarks harder to hide.
They are what they are...Directed spending of (mostly) already appropriated funds.

I'm more irked about the size of the budgets to begin with, rather than being distracted by the relatively picayune matter of who is building a monument to themselves with the money.

look around your little shit hole Chrimson, you know what I'm talking about, a bunch of fat assed lazy rednecks white welfarers sitting around talking about how things used to be , you know before those uppity ******* got the right to vote and such

I am looking around and see exactly what you are talking about. The problem is that I am in Illinois. :eek:

There is little doubt that any politician who stands in front of a microphone and takes a stand against outrageous spending and then immediately goes behind closed doors with his or her hand out saying, "Gimmie some of that" is someone who needs to be voted out of office. I don't particularly care what letter they carry.

I will hand it to the Democrats however. They are unabashed in their outright thievery of American dollars for personal profit and political payback. Why shouldn't they be. It isn't as if the MSM is going to do its job and start exposing how none of these dollars have actually simulated anything.

Unless of course you consider a million dollars plus per a 37 thousand dollar a year job a success story.

I am going to write this just before you go on My ignore list for posterity's sake.

I have read hundreds if not thousands of threads and posts on a number of forums from people who have been against big government spending all their life. They opposed it when George Bush was in office. They opposed it when Bill Clinton was in office.

They oppose it when congress overspends. They oppose it when the Senate overspends. They've opposed it from their state governments and from their state legislatures.

Every single time that they have opposed it, there have been liberals and progressives all standing up and fighting for more government. More tyranny from government. More oppression. But they have at least had the common decency to at least acknowledge that they didn't like the opposition but they pretty much stayed in the topic about overspending and oppressive government.

Now comes along a little shit like you and a significant and growing number of fucks like you who will start using racism as a means of shutting up someone because you cannot win an arguement. A person who has been against a policy their whole life are suddenly now racist because they are still against that policy but the only difference is that the President is black.

They are being consistent. you racists, and those of your ilk however, are petty little individuals. The real haters of people who think differently then you do. Look different then you do and speak different then you do.

You are a hater of blacks because you simply cannot win an argument without resorting to the race card. you do the President of this country a huge disservice.. In short, you, you personally, are a racist.

It is a lucky thing for you that you have that rarest of all commodities.

Internet courage.

Good bye to you.

Forum List

Back