WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

I trust you will be as generous with your kudos to FOX if you get the same response to either Biden or Obama's speech next week.
hehehe...:D

fox-saved-my-life.jpg
LOL!!! CLASSIC!!! :lol:

It is fair and balance, alot more than the other networks.

But the point of this thread was a dumbass saying Fox disliked the speech because an annoymous left wing lesbo employee didnt like it, even though I refuted her points rather easily. In other words the OP lied and said it was FoxNews, but it was a person on Fox, not the orginization itself
For all intents and purposes...what's the difference?

Can you site examples of FOX the entity and FOX the individual/s making pronouncements?

Thanks.

According to Fox News columnist Sally Kohn, vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan's speech at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday "was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech."

According to Fox News columnist Sally Kohn, vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan's speech at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday "was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech."

Well she would be wrong, Obama holds that world record

Two words for you, Christine...

Scott Walker

For all intents and purposes...what's the difference?

Can you site examples of FOX the entity and FOX the individual/s making pronouncements?

Thanks.

Why do you keep running away from this question:

Which is the official opinion of Fox News -- the article criticizing the speech, or the article praising it?

*sigh*

How should I have titled it sir?

If you had any intellectual honesty, you could have titled the thread any one of a dozen ways, making a point, without lying.

For example, you could have used the actual article title... Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words

Or, Liberal Response to Ryan Speech.

Etc, etc, etc.

As long as you don't outright lie, like you did in this thread, I could care less what you title a thread. It's when your blatantly dishonest, like you were here, that I get annoyed.
So... Fox isn't fair and balanced? I mean... Wouldn't it promote fair and balanced to actually say that Fox put it up for that reason... Thus... It is actually saying something to that effect just as it says the opposite?

Don't get wrong... I still don't think Fox is. I mean you have to be consistent to actually acquire that kind of title. But man... It just seems silly to argue that it didn't say what it said. Do you ant to prove that is fair or balanced or not?

I'm not sure you understand what I've been saying.

FOX NEWS did not put up the story by the liberal writer, panning the Ryan speech, because they agree with her... they put it up along side stories praising Ryan's speech (again, not because they agree with that either) in an effort to present both sides of the story... in an effort to be 'fair & balanced'.

Claiming FOX NEWS called Ryan out as a liar is disingenuous. You'd have to simultaneously claim they stood up for him and agreed with him, since they put up positive pieces as well as negative ones. You really can't say they both agreed and disagreed with Ryan.

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

Sally's hard left, boy chick. What's funny is you just showed the crap you're full of for calling Fox Right then lauding a ... liberal ... who works for Fox for agreeing with the left. Never happens the other way around on the liberal media.

Which is the official opinion of Fox News -- the article criticizing the speech, or the article praising it?

It's not opinions I give a shit about...it's facts. Ryan's speech was woefully light on those (as detailed by numerous independent fact checkers)
Yeah -- and they seemed to get a lot wrong themselves.

Fact-checking the factcheckers on Ryan’s speech; Update: “As president, I will lead an effort to retool plants like the GM facility in Janesville” « Hot Air

It's not opinions I give a shit about...it's facts. Ryan's speech was woefully light on those (as detailed by numerous independent fact checkers)

Fact-checking the factcheckers on Ryan’s speech; Update: “As president, I will lead an effort to retool plants like the GM facility in Janesville” « Hot Air

The plant that closed before he took office? I know ya'll think we think Obama is the "messiah", but apparently it's the RW that think he invented a time machine.

The plant that closed before he took office? I know ya'll think we think Obama is the "messiah", but apparently it's the RW that think he invented a time machine.
Didn't read it, did you?

Ryan acknowledged that the plant had already been slated for shutdown in 2008. That was his point. People voted for him because they thought Obama represented hope to get the plant back in operation. In fact, that had been known since at least February 2008, when Obama came to Janesville to speak, and specifically addressed the plant closure in his remarks, delivered at the plant itself — and promised to keep it and other plants like it open “for the next hundred years” (emphasis mine):

--

Those are the steps we can take to ease the cost crisis facing working families. But we still need to make sure that families are working. We need to maintain our competitive edge in a global by ensuring that plants like this one stay open for another hundred years, and shuttered factories re-open as new industries that promise new jobs. And we need to put more Americans to work doing jobs that need to be done right here in America.​

You are laboring under the misapprehension that editors approving of publishing a piece means they agree with it's content. In other words, you're a stone cold moron.

You don't know when to STFU!!! You're getting your ass kicked. Why do you bat crap crazy righties ALWAYS have to have the last word?? Even when you look ridiculous, like now.

SO, you agree that editors approving of publishing a piece means they agree with it's content. You also are a stone cold moron.

Aw, did I upset you?? No, I think you're just mad because I made you look like the chump you are.

If you had any intellectual honesty, you could have titled the thread any one of a dozen ways, making a point, without lying.

For example, you could have used the actual article title... Paul Ryan’s speech in 3 words

Or, Liberal Response to Ryan Speech.

Etc, etc, etc.

As long as you don't outright lie, like you did in this thread, I could care less what you title a thread. It's when your blatantly dishonest, like you were here, that I get annoyed.
So... Fox isn't fair and balanced? I mean... Wouldn't it promote fair and balanced to actually say that Fox put it up for that reason... Thus... It is actually saying something to that effect just as it says the opposite?

Don't get wrong... I still don't think Fox is. I mean you have to be consistent to actually acquire that kind of title. But man... It just seems silly to argue that it didn't say what it said. Do you ant to prove that is fair or balanced or not?

I'm not sure you understand what I've been saying.

FOX NEWS did not put up the story by the liberal writer, panning the Ryan speech, because they agree with her... they put it up along side stories praising Ryan's speech (again, not because they agree with that either) in an effort to present both sides of the story... in an effort to be 'fair & balanced'.

Claiming FOX NEWS called Ryan out as a liar is disingenuous. You'd have to simultaneously claim they stood up for him and agreed with him, since they put up positive pieces as well as negative ones. You really can't say they both agreed and disagreed with Ryan.
Solid argument. Well met...

We agree to disagree that Fox is "fair and balanced" though if you believe it is.

Forum List

Back