Wouldn't You Waterboard Joran van der Sloot??

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
vanderslootx.jpg

If there was one individual that needed to be waterboarded; this is the guy.

So Joran has killed another girl and it seems that Peru doesn't believe in being fair or kind in their interrogations with suspects.

As a matter of fact they even force a suspect who has confessed to walk them through exactly what they did at the time of the crime to verify that they aren't lying about the confession.

Personally I'd love about 15 mins with this guy in a locked room...just to give him a little hip-pocket training....or what they call in the Army....some Wall to Wall counseling.

What's even worse for this idiot....he's made the mistake of killing the daughter of a very powerful man in Peru. He's the spoiled son of a fairly wealthy family and it seems he's been indulged for way too long.

I get the feeling he wishes he was back in Aruba.

Police: Joran van der Sloot confesses to killing Lima woman - USATODAY.com

He's never going to see Aruba again. He'll get 25-35 years in Peru. Then the United States will lock him up for extortion

That would make him a victim. Let him rot in Peru like the disgusting slime that he is.

Heres the real question.

What happens when he offers the location of halloways body (if he did it) for some leniency? Multiple juristictions, crime 1 in one place (not his own) againts a person from another place. Crime 2 in another place.

The halloways want closure, the new victims family wants justice, and the defense lawyer is going to try to do everything possible cut down the jail time.

excuse me...do you not think the wealthy father of the young lady...has not dealt with van der sloot future in jail?

he wont last a week....

Heres the real question.

What happens when he offers the location of halloways body (if he did it) for some leniency? Multiple juristictions, crime 1 in one place (not his own) againts a person from another place. Crime 2 in another place.

The halloways want closure, the new victims family wants justice, and the defense lawyer is going to try to do everything possible cut down the jail time.

i think that is what bundy did.....keep me alive and i will reveal the location of one more body...it worked till one family just said fuck you..we have lived this long without knowing....your ass is gonna fry....not in them words but you get the point....

there will never be justice for holloway....

excuse me...do you not think the wealthy father of the young lady...has not dealt with van der sloot future in jail?

he wont last a week....

I agree, I would bet the 'contract' is already out and paid for. I give him 2 weeks, I am sure 'they' want time to 'council' him before the completion of the contract agreement.

he wont last a week....

If he even makes it that far. The elitists run the countries in latin america. Her family ($$$$) will take care of him - trust me. I bet he does not see the inside of any prison.

Heres the real question.

You are assuming that the justice system in Peru mirrors the justice system in the USA - not!

Heres the real question.

I don't think Peru gives a shit about Natalie Halloway.
And I don't think her body is recoverable.

he wont last a week....

I agree, I would bet the 'contract' is already out and paid for. I give him 2 weeks, I am sure 'they' want time to 'council' him before the completion of the contract agreement.
No. They will extort whatever they can from he and his family, for as long as they can, while using him as their gringo bitch.

Peru does not want the kind of publicity it would get if he dies in prison.

Jailers don't want to encourage the idea you can kill someone in there and the authorities don't care. Or will even be cool with the idea. Jails are dangerous enough to the staff.

He will spend a long time in protective solitary. But he will be ok. 24 hour isolation and bread and water, but ok.

That would make him a victim. Let him rot in Peru like the disgusting slime that he is.

He's a perfect target for gang-rape.

If they put him in with the general population, he'll be a gang's bitch in no time.

The FBI completely screwed this up. Once they had evidence of extortion via Beth Holloway, they should have done what was necessary to extradite him. Stephany Ramirez would still be alive if they had.

Heres the real question.

i think that is what bundy did.....keep me alive and i will reveal the location of one more body...it worked till one family just said fuck you..we have lived this long without knowing....your ass is gonna fry....not in them words but you get the point....

there will never be justice for holloway....

Oh no, they said it so many words. A family member of ours went to FSU and was a sorority sister of one of his victims.

Yes, her family said it IN THOSE WORDS AND MORE.....

He's a perfect target for gang-rape.

If they put him in with the general population, he'll be a gang's bitch in no time.

The FBI completely screwed this up. Once they had evidence of extortion via Beth Holloway, they should have done what was necessary to extradite him. Stephany Ramirez would still be alive if they had.

BINGO!

Obama's FBI sat on their nuts instead of going after Joran Van der Poop and arresting him the moment he collected the dough.

Meantime, he was TRAVELING IN SOUTH AMERICA ON THE EXTORTION MONEY, free to rape, murder and kill again.

Congrats, Obama! Your boys did a damn fine job, skippy! :clap2:

Forum List

Back