Wouldn't this be considered murder?

Whether the 16 year old should be allowed to do this or not is debatable, however it's not my child or my business. She did everything correctly that anyone in a similar circumstance should have done. So her parents trained her well, something that most adults would not have knowledge of.

Since I don't know the young girl, calling her a "brat" or a "skank" weakens any arguements one may make.

Debate is debate but resorting to childish name calling is not debate but a form of weakness in ones position.

Good Lord people are sensitive. Calling her a skank was just me pulling Dante's chain. He got it, I guess yall didn't.

Whether the 16 year old should be allowed to do this or not is debatable, however it's not my child or my business. She did everything correctly that anyone in a similar circumstance should have done. So her parents trained her well, something that most adults would not have knowledge of.

Since I don't know the young girl, calling her a "brat" or a "skank" weakens any arguements one may make.

Debate is debate but resorting to childish name calling is not debate but a form of weakness in ones position.

Good Lord people are sensitive. Calling her a skank was just me pulling Dante's chain. He got it, I guess yall didn't.

Back peddling I see. You meant it.

She tried a very difficult and dangerous task when all too many of her peer group are just trying drugs. I admire her for that, and the skills she had developed and honed on this voyage. Were more of the children chosing this kind of chance over the allure of drugs.

She tried a very difficult and dangerous task when all too many of her peer group are just trying drugs. I admire her for that, and the skills she had developed and honed on this voyage. Were more of the children chosing this kind of chance over the allure of drugs.

I do too. Though I think they should have prepared better.

Forum List

Back