Is Cuba Smuggling Terrorists into the U.S. through Mexico and Arizona?

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Is this fucked up or what?

A nation classified by the U.S. State Dept. as a State Sponsor of Terrorism (Cuba) is likely helping smuggle al-Qaeda-allied terrorists into the U.S.

Obama Team's response? Why, let's abolish those hideously embarrassing Bush-era restrictions and make it easier for Cubans to travel to the U.S., all in the name of -- you guessed it -- "cultural exchanges"!

American Thinker: Is Cuba Smuggling Terrorists into the U.S. through Mexico and Arizona?

Cuba desperately wants normalized relations with us. I doubt they would aid terrorists. I have been there and seen the poverty and the vacant resorts that have been over built by Europeans. Great beaches and country. Horrible dictatorship.
The embargo needs to end.

Cuba desperately wants normalized relations with us. I doubt they would aid terrorists. I have been there and seen the poverty and the vacant resorts that have been over built by Europeans. Great beaches and country. Horrible dictatorship.
The embargo needs to end.

You doubt it? Really? Hummmm.. seems to me they were quite willing to let the Russians set up nukes aimed at us, why wouldn't they assist Al Qaida? :eusa_whistle:

Awww, where's Terral where you need him??

On a secondary note, I like how Uncle Sam looks like he's taking a dump on that website's banner. It's really funny!

APIOSdhPOSDIHASpODi

You mean that for all the years after 9-11, that our southern border was wide open, Thank You, President Bush, that Castro would not have had these fellows across then? That the Cubans would wait until the US had a Democrat for a President before trying something like this?

Lord, you people are pathetic.

You mean that for all the years after 9-11, that our southern border was wide open, Thank You, President Bush, that Castro would not have had these fellows across then? That the Cubans would wait until the US had a Democrat for a President before trying something like this?

Lord, you people are pathetic.

No you are pathetic, know why? cause no one said it started with a demonRat Dummie. that's why.

Willow, you need to know the politics of this region. Cuban communism and Al Qaeda are as far apart as it gets. NO WAY Cuba would allow a religous organization like Al Qaeda any accomadation.
A thorough understanding of politics and foreign policy of the region is needed. Al Qaeda would topple Cuba along with us and the Cubans KNOW IT.
You take all other countries other than US as idiots. Son, that is not the case.

Forum List

Back