Would You Want Your NFL Team To Take Richie Incognito ???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I wouldn't mind if he was hired by the Seahawks. He is already 30 and what with his situation he should come dirt cheap. Besides..everybody hates the Hawks anyway ... It's not like he will hurt the Seahawk's reputation for being bullies.

I wouldn't mind if he was hired by the Seahawks. He is already 30 and what with his situation he should come dirt cheap. Besides..everybody hates the Hawks anyway ... It's not like he will hurt the Seahawk's reputation for being bullies.

He'd fit right in. I'd do it if the price was right....

Maybe the Hawks can become like the Raiders? A team that was good for a while, them became a home for misfits......

Whadya think?

I would expect my (two) favorite team(s) to pick the best draft candidate that fits into the team profile, and fills any weak position that exists now, or will exist in the next couple of years.

There are no other considerations.

I would expect my (two) favorite team(s) to pick the best draft candidate that fits into the team profile, and fills any weak position that exists now, or will exist in the next couple of years.

There are no other considerations.

Neglects to name (2) favorite teams.

How convenient.

The Gay Broncos and the Transgendered Texans.

Perfect! We will get to see some more of those "rub/pick" plays from the Donkeys. I bet Thomas and Welker are sure looking forward to another chance to go "head to head" with Kam Chancellor. No doubt Manning will enjoy getting re aquainted with Bennett and Avril. Good times !!! I don't think the Seahawks play the Texans this season. I wonder if "pick six" Schaub will be playing for Houston this year.

He is a bully. I don't tolerate bullies very well. So no. I would not want him on my team.

The media is of course doing a great job of drumming up their race division. Almost automatic for them.

The interesting thing about Johnathan Martin (no one is bringing this up of course) is Martin's parents are both Harvard lawyers.. His mother, specifcally, worked for years as a work place harassment lawyer. Is that a coincidence?

Well, he seems to have gone about this whole thing in a manner that a lawyer advised him. From documenting all of the things he could. Saving texts, voice mails, etc etc. He went to a medical center to get a documented medical records.

There is a lot of this that makes little to no sense. The entire reaction from the Dolphins team, when even after they heard the racial slur to Martin from Incognito, backed Incognito. Including almost all of the black players.

That was the first most obvious curious reaction.

Here is Johnathan Martin attending the Stanford USC game. This was a short time after he was so distraught and reportedly "suicidal."

2013-11-1618_06_00.gif

Keep in mind how the media is making him out to be a "victim." That is their favorite thing to do. Especially when a white person that is a precise cliche look when they want to drum up race stuff.

Keep in mind this so called victim still earned his salary that was close to 700 thousand dollars. You try leaving your job, and still get paid nearly a 7 figure salary.

We sure have come a long way in defining what a true victim is.

Forum List

Back