Votes: 29 42.0%
  • No he is a proven loser

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Yes and I voted for Obama in 2012

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No Romney is not conservative enough

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
What part of my solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone?
Where did I say your solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone? Are you hearing voices?

Well the only thing I have offered in this thread about the gay marriage issue is my solution, and you continually and repeatedly state I am a homophobic bigot who wants to deny civil rights. I'm asking you on what basis you make that allegation, and you are now trying to claim you've not made that allegation. This might work if we were two people having a verbal conversation, but since our words are documented, people can read what has been posted here.

I'm not hearing voices, but you do seem to be reading a lot of things that aren't there, then posting responses to them.... have they checked your meds lately? I'll ask you again, asswipe, can you back up your allegations about me or not? Show us what I have said that makes me a "homophobic bigot" or disregarding of any civil rights? Since I already know you will not be able to, we can establish that you're lying through your shit-stained teeth about me. Typical of a liberal blowhard.

What part of my solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone?
Where did I say your solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone? Are you hearing voices?

Well the only thing I have offered in this thread about the gay marriage issue is my solution, and you continually and repeatedly state I am a homophobic bigot who wants to deny civil rights. I'm asking you on what basis you make that allegation, and you are now trying to claim you've not made that allegation. This might work if we were two people having a verbal conversation, but since our words are documented, people can read what has been posted here.

I'm not hearing voices, but you do seem to be reading a lot of things that aren't there, then posting responses to them.... have they checked your meds lately? I'll ask you again, asswipe, can you back up your allegations about me or not? Show us what I have said that makes me a "homophobic bigot" or disregarding of any civil rights? Since I already know you will not be able to, we can establish that you're lying through your shit-stained teeth about me. Typical of a liberal blowhard.

Where did I say your solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone? Should be easy for you to cite. As for where you provide evidence of your homophobic bigotry... yeah well I already cited those. Maybe if you learn what some simple terms like sexuality mean and the word "is" you won't keep making such a fool out of yourself.

Where did I say your solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone? Should be easy for you to cite. As for where you provide evidence of your homophobic bigotry... yeah well I already cited those. Maybe if you learn what some simple terms like sexuality mean and the word "is" you won't keep making such a fool out of yourself.

Do you want me to repost the majority of this thread where you've repeatedly called me a homophobic bigot who wants to deny civil rights? All I have presented in this thread is a disagreement with your view of courts and government mandating what We The People determine is "marriage" and a proposal of a solution that gives all parties what they want. You're failing to show what part of that is homophobic or bigoted, or denies civil rights. I know what simple terms ,mean, you are the one who has a problem with simple terms here, Mr. 'Inherit' Right.

Do you want me to repost the majority of this thread No.

where you've repeatedly called me a homophobic bigot I called you a homophobic bigot, it's obvious for all to see.

who wants to deny civil rights? Liar, I never said you want to deny civil rights. You're gonna have to learn to cite dumb ass.

All I have presented in this thread is a disagreement with your view of courts and government mandating what We The People determine is "marriage" and a proposal of a solution that gives all parties what they want. Liar, that's not all you presented and I never provided a "view of courts and government mandating what We The People determine is marriage and a proposal of a solution that gives all parties what they want." Btw that sentence makes no sense.

You're failing to show what part of that is homophobic or bigoted, or denies civil rights. What part of what is homophobic or bigoted, or denies civil rights? That crazy sentence you just typed? Are you mad?

I know what simple terms ,mean, you are the one who has a problem with simple terms here, Mr. 'Inherit' Right. That was a typo ya asshole.
That's the problem. You're mentally handicapped. Brain tumor?

Where did I say your solution is homophobic, bigoted, or restricts the civil rights of anyone? Should be easy for you to cite. Still looking?

blue edits to point out more of your lies...

Forum List

Back