Would you support a national registry for animal abusers?

Depends on what you consider "abuse". Do you consider the way cattle are treated at meat packing plants to be abuse? The way chickens are raised at Tyson and other places? The way deer are treated by hunters? Animals used in medical and other product testing? A kid pulling a cat's tail?

Depends on what you consider "abuse". Do you consider the way cattle are treated at meat packing plants to be abuse? The way chickens are raised at Tyson and other places? The way deer are treated by hunters? Animals used in medical and other product testing? A kid pulling a cat's tail?
Those are some very good points.

Animal abuse is a sign of a troubled/sick mind. I would support a registry for anyone who has a history doing that.

Especially children who torture animals, they need to be immediately taken into psychiatric treatment, 99.9% of serial killers as children tortured animals.

Animal abuse is a sign of a troubled/sick mind. I would support a registry for anyone who has a history of doing that.

Certain methods of slaughtering animals for food are also cruel, they should be outlawed also. Any animal should be slaughtered in the most humane way that reduces the suffering of the animal to the most minimal percentage.

"Animals used in medical and other product testing?"

That should be outlawed in place of using animals they should use convicted paedophiles, who gives a crap if a paedophile goes blind or dies from medical and product testing and by using paedophiles in the pursuit of advancing either medical science or product testing at least the society they have so traumatised and pissed on is getting something beneficial in return.

Well, wait a minute. What if someone is offended by my use of an electric training collar? Do they have a right to have government address their feelings and put me on a list?

I definitely would. I presume most of you would too. Is there anyone that would oppose it? Also, do any of you know of a legislator that might be willing to sponsor such a bill? Thanks.
No.

Congress needs to butt the fuck out.
Let you're local municipality handle it with YOUR tax dollars, not mine.

20161015_120456.jpg

I'm on board.

Well, I'm offended about the way that animals are abused in factory farms, so if you eat meat, you're guilty by association. So sayeth the law. What's your name? We need to fill out our list.

As a matter of fact, I hope some of you are vegans in the thread. Because if youre not, then, you're on a government list, because muh feelings.

Last edited:
I'm on board.

Well, I'm offended about the way that animals are abused in factory farms, so if you eat meat, you're guilty by association. So sayeth the law. What's your name? We need to fill out our list.

As a matter of fact, I hope some of you are vegans in the thread. Because if youre not, then, you're on a government list, because muh feelings.
Derp....

This is the kind of stupidity this thread deserves

Forum List

Back